• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Feedback for new mods

Frogma

Fireman_DJ said:
Now I know that would seem to paint me as the guilty party, but I assure you there is more to this matter than meets the eye. Firstly Fireman_DJ (who I know irl - we are good buddies) called me on my mobile and said, "hey man I bet you can't jump on my head". Never being one to back down from a challenge I said "watch me". When it ended up killing him I was shocked... "I didn't mean to kill you!" I pleaded, but he merely chuckled "don't worry this is fun". And so we continued, me jumping on his head, him chuckling like a chubby 10yr old. I was completely oblivious to the fact that he was recording in an attempt to bring me down!!

And why would he do that? you might ask... after all we are buddies irl, right?

Well it turn's out that one night irl I seem to recall a few accidental jumps where my head went that way and my legs went this way and I somehow managed to land in his wife. I emphasis this was a complete accident that Fireman would later misconstrue as an intentional "affair" and would cause him to build a plot to get back at me. I am most definately the victim in Fireman DJ's ingenius plot to bring me down and only you can stop him!! DONT LET HIM WIN!!

amacide

ET Moderator
Frogma said:
Well it turn's out that one night irl I seem to recall a few accidental jumps where my head went that way and my legs went this way and I somehow managed to land in his wife.
Mike Mathews: It just happened, Joe. It...
Joe Hallenbeck: Sure, sure, I know... it just happened. Coulda happened to anybody. It was an accident, right? You tripped, slipped on the floor and accidentally stuck your dick in my wife. "Whoops! I'm so sorry, Mrs. H. I guess this just isn't my week."