• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Fix GIB pls!

Death_Reincarnated

When you kill the enemy and have to GIB him/her you do not want to spend 10sec slashing at the already dead body just so you can carve out a Picasso painting on the ground. Yes it takes way too many well timed and angled slices to GIB the body. From memory on GA its 5 slices??? We really should increase knive damage and/or decrease less slices to GIB bodies.

What you guys think?

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
OK.. Yes I have tried to correct it, Effects will be taken onboard next time the server restarts. Please let me know if it is improved.

G-Train

Should only be instagib if stabbing from heads end of corpse, stab from feet end takes a bit more effort.

Antagonist

G-Train said:
Should only be instagib if stabbing from heads end of corpse, stab from feet end takes a bit more effort.
f1.
ETPRO gibbing settings is definetly worth incorporating into your config..

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
Meh, either way i'm not bothered. I like to play with them a bit first. Do a little bit of prone as foreplay, then progress to the money with a nice teabag. Of course not everyone gets this treatment - only people that truly deserve it (G / Trigs / horey / ulti & flex if I ever manage to kill them).

For that matter, i'd like to raise the point that tapping out during one of these sessions is the hide of rudeness. If noob offers you some action, the least you can do is reciprocate. Its not difficult to be a considerate corpse. If you do tap out, pls know that i'll still finish. There's no way i'm not going to get my happy ending.

G-Train

Hahahah, dirty necro noob :lol:

Do the corpses spew med packs/ammo when you jump on them? Thats a sweet move if it does and alot less time consuming :p

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
its not necro if the body is still warm is it? I draw the line at anything cold. That'd just be icky.

Frogma

noobItUp said:
its not necro if the body is still warm is it? I draw the line at anything cold. That'd just be icky.
How bout if I heat one up for you in my giant pie warmer?

nelots

noobItUp said:
Heat the body up with your thai massage skills!!! I'm pretty sure theres a fair few underground massage parlors around your part of town :)

G-Train

^^That reminds me.

I once fell asleep in the Cross after our 3rd day of mischeif. I woke up 2-3 hours later, my shirt was gone, one of my nipples had bite marks and my left nut hurt like hell.......good times :lol:

nelots

G-Train said:
^^That reminds me.

I once fell asleep in the Cross after our 3rd day of mischeif. I woke up 2-3 hours later, my shirt was gone, one of my nipples had bite marks and my left nut hurt like hell.......good times :lol:
Sounds like the symptoms of random baby bumps........ Did you get a pregnancy test done?????
OMG THE FERAL ORGANISM MAY STILL BE FEEDING OFF YOUR LEFT NUT :O
I would so get that checked out g, preferably by a hot female Dr with warm hands and if she pulls out the gloves shake your head and tell her "NO, Real men take it straight up!" :)

nelots

G-Train said:
^^Hahaha, and its not gay if it only goes in up to the 1st knuckle :eek:
The cash registers are CHA CHA CHINGING with future production offers to.............

2 Knuckles 1 G !!! starring G-Train - goatse's apprentice :)