• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Full Server

G-Train

Oi, thats my flatmates stubby holder!

That was AFL grand final day, there were 6 bombers supporters :<

They got the only Colliwobble and glad wrapped him to the bus stop before the night ended :lol:

Then a Carlton supporter coverred him in whipped cream - trust a Carlton poof to take it too far :D

Good times.

Hicksy

G-Train said:
Oi, thats my flatmates stubby holder!

That was AFL grand final day, there were 6 bombers supporters :<

They got the only Colliwobble and glad wrapped him to the bus stop before the night ended :lol:

Then a Carlton supporter coverred him in whipped cream - trust a Carlton poof to take it too far :D

Good times.
hahahah thats gold...

G u dont gotta lie about the stubby holder hey.

we are all friends here. just admit it.

oh yeh and a fellow bomber over here.

answer to your question antag..
Antagonist said:
and how many premierships have you won since it turned into AFL? 1?
unless you go for essendon... more than your team :p

Antagonist

PFFFT all about the premierships baby since 87 we have snapped 3 and been in 5.. Essendon have won 2 and 3 if u wanna count 85 but west coast would of beaten you then 2... and G dont get me started on on the last 30 years of ST Kilda.. actually Trading Lockett to sydney sums it up nicely :p

Essendon Football Club today announced a trading profit of $760,894 for the year ending October 31st 2009.

West Coast Eagles is actually the richest their membership numbers are higher than that of any club and they had a $44.5m turnover last yeah

i know im a bit foot in mouth with the absolute rubbish there playing atm but we are rebuilding :S
and would anyone like to volunteer to be in our forward line? plz anyone?

Death_Reincarnated

nelots said:
Death_Reincarnated said:
As for the server being full...kudos but what I want to see 18v18 full server...like in the good old days :) or was it 24v24...most ive been on was 32v32...THAT WAS SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Yeah Death, 18v18 on a 32 slot server........
Now your story about the R35 makes sense.
Yes because in the past ET servers only accomondated for 32 players max...youre a stooge. You better go back and recount those pennies...

P.S. That bolded statement should allow your brain to click to the right abit...then to the left....than all the way around untill you hear a light bulb go BLING!

BTW anyone a Geelong supporter here??? Nuff said :p

Hicksy

kk so your a west coast supporter...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

thought u was alright doug.
Guess something clouded my judgment :D

Hicksy

here u go train. i know u miss him.

ur favorite pic :D

oh and theres a msg in that pic for you antag and the rest of the west coast in there too

what a bonus :D

love Victoria

:D

Attachments

G-Train

I have a signed copy in my garage :p

Oh and Ulti, tell the West Coast lads, thanx for the mighty G-Train :lol: :lol: :lol:

G-Train

Hehe, but he had much better brawls with West Coast.

I cant remember which team(think it was Freo), he had 2 blokes in a headlock in each arm and was alternating giving each one an uppercut. Was one of those great moments in footy :p

If people are afraid of Barry Hall, they were truly terrified of the Train.

I lub the Train :D