• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

furry !gibing himself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flekzor

admins seriously could they have a BIGGER advantage thort they were ment to just police the rules yet still play on a equal playing feild ... i know virtually all the admins are puss whiteys and cant play for sh1t but everyone should be on the same lvl playing field
i was vsing furry today PHARKING ROLLLED HIM down to like 5 hp or so he jumps behind a rock and has !gib furry binded bam he dies without the kill going to me pharking hella lame pharking bout time the admins stop abusing there little xtra powers may as well just let admins hack these dayz they seem to get away with everything else .... when u had sk rules they were allowed to sk with no reprocussions now all these little things that just slightly tilt to thier favour pharking lame demand some pharking action be taken aye

and trigger pharking hella lucky my demo for some ghey reason didnt save i would have had u with god mode on on eagles 2 ways had a rampage streak going whilst EVERYONE ON THE SERVER WAS CRYING ABOUT NOT BEEN ABLE TO KILL yet u continued to do so. not that i have a problem with u personally but admins get to run around like a protected spieces while all carpe members are treated like a plague of awsum juggernort beasts rolling ur server that u could do without. just want to see everyone on par with everyone.

Trigger Happy

Not sure what the deal is with the !gibbing or whatever but the eagles thing was for a bit of a lol late at night.
The rampage came from bootkillings I think. However, I do appologise to those who felt it was impeeding on their fun whilst I was tramping. I will be sure to follow the OZ rules to the letter in all matters on the server to ensure there is a level playing field for all.
Again, I am sorry for the inconveniences caused :)

Cheers

CHRONIC

Trigger can use god mode but when I tk afk players who are too much of a spud to realise what spec is I get warned?

Useless.

Flekzor

its not about following the rules exactly to the letter lets face it most of the rules on this puss server are pharking sh1thouse
seriously would of been fine last night except u were impeeding peoples fun. if u gunna stop unmuting people becos they phark up and forget to filter evade thats just ghey and u know it trigger no need to turn into blackhawk the EPIC DOUCHE game carrys a 15+ warning ... and we cant swear ... if ur older than 15 and swearing offends u go back to church and stop playing violent games god doesnt like it and while ur at it pharking neck yaself so u can go see god

Furry

ROFLCOPTER dude you 2v1'd me i hid behind the rocks for longer then 5seconds which is pre much the time to /kill so ive been told im allowed to !gib myself instead cause it does the same thing pre much your whinging over nothing stop QQing bout your kd cause you failed kgo

Flekzor

if its "pretty much the same thing" why dont u just stop doing it and start /killing like everyone that isnt an admin has to and stop the flames from going ne further. clearly u realise how much of a difference it is to /killing or u would use /kill already dont play stupid u pharking mutt

Trigger Happy

Flekzor said:
its not about following the rules exactly to the letter lets face it most of the rules on this puss server are pharking sh1thouse
seriously would of been fine last night except u were impeeding peoples fun. if u gunna stop unmuting people becos they phark up and forget to filter evade thats just ghey and u know it trigger no need to turn into blackhawk the EPIC DOUCHE game carrys a 15+ warning ... and we cant swear ... if ur older than 15 and swearing offends u go back to church and stop playing violent games god doesnt like it and while ur at it pharking neck yaself so u can go see god
Na flekz it doesn't work like that. I understand you are upset about the incident, however I now do not know what may or may not displease the members on the server. For this reason, I am the new blackhawk who will follow the rules. These rules were put in place to ensure the players are in a fun environment. You cannot simply say one "abuse" is worse than another, they are all abuses against rules that are there for a purpose. For that reason, if you get muted by the filter, you will stay muted, if teams are stacked really bad so a team is stuck in spawn, I will not hesitate to shuffle due to the new SK trial rules etc.
You cannot have your cake and eat it too flekz :)

Cheers

Furry

You seem to be the only one crying about it. ive been doing it for months no one else has a problem with its just. you i dont even care about my kd.. if i did i wouldnt !gib since it counts as a death..

Flekzor

way to kill a server quickly have a blackhawk like admin running it ..... also another great way to have the flames start burning with petrol on forums trigger ur been a douche and u know u are and yes some abuse is far worse than other abuse .... running around with godmode on and unmuting some one becos they said WHOR3 are 2 completly different things therefore they have 2 completly different reactions from people. its as if ur saying me calling a women a bitch is the same as stalking her home jumping her bashing her face in and raping her reapeatidly then leaving her with my evil seed in her guts that she hasto carry for 9 months is the SAME becos abuse is abuse seriously trigger wake up and stop been a douche

worst part here is u know im pharking right.

and furry please ive seen this mentioned by plenty of others in threads not started purely about it i just thort its time to shed some seriously light on the fact that it is dodgy and u know it i still gave u a way to let the flames die off by just switching to /killing like everyone else yet u try and argue the point becos u know how much of an advantage it is instead of just going u know wat flekz BECOS THEY ARE THE SAME THING PRACTICALLY ILL SWITCH u didnt becos u know its not the same thing one is better to use than the other so dont bother

Furry

I say we give Flekz a few hours to calm down from the excitement of computer games it seems he takes them way to seriously

Furry

Whatever helps you sleep at night im not the one QQing about 1 kill. you are. suck it up be a man

Flekzor

mate if u only did it once for the SINGULAR LOL it wouldnt get to me but uve clearly been known for doing this for a long time mate im not the 1st one to bring it up .... so clearly its a problem ..... still seems so weird that u havnt jsut said ok i will start /killing instead.... must be some kind of advantage ur getting !gibbing...... hmmmm i wonder

G

we will deal with it, sorry about the inconvenience caused e will ensure it doenst happen again, thank you for bringing it to our attention

Trigger Happy

Flekz you are right and I did appologise. I will ensure it doesn't happen again whereby I have a little late night fun tramping on eagles. I know you are upset from this and I am not being a douche, I am just saying what is happening. I did one thing wrong and you are on the forums raging and that is completely acceptable and within your rights. On the flipside now, I also do not need to give you any leeway that I once did. Call it a woman scorned if you would like but like I said when we were playing last night, fair is fair. I was in the wrong and repercussions will come from it and now the same favour will be returned to you, do anything wrong from the rules and repercussions will come your way.
As for your comparison of calling a woman names vs the rest, I find it funny how sitting on a tramp throwing packs can destroy a game when there was no "running around playing", simply jumping. I didn't intentionally kill anyone, they simply ran underneath at the wrong times :)

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.