• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Gh0st's Application Form (Being Honest) [NOT PASSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gh0st

Introduce yourself, what are you in game names?

Hi, My name is Sam, I currently play under the alias ‘Gh0st or Gh0st Ranger’ though previously I have used ‘Deathmite’ and ‘DE@THM!TE’.

Help us get to know you. In this section feel free to tell us about your occupation, hobbies, favourite books/games/movies/artists, celebrity crush etc.

Well, I go to High School, i’m actually only 12 but I really want to be a part of the clan and i’m thinking of taking the career of digital designs, or to be an anime artist. I like reading anime, and i’m a very good drawer, i’m good at Aussie rules football and I like watching comedy movies.

What do you think you can offer -OZ- as a clan and community member and Why do you want to join -OZ-?

I’m a friendly, caring and nice person I love to help people who are new and I can always enjoy a good laugh. I want to join -OZ- because it sounds like a good way to familiarize about the games and things it has to offer. It would be good fun and
I would really enjoy it.

What would you say are your favourite games, platforms? When did you start gaming? (On any platform)?

My favorite games include Call of Duty: Black ops and terraria, I enjoy any shooters that are 3D and use proper rendering and shadows. My favorite platforms are the PS3 and the Xbox360, I started gaming at the age of 5 and
the first game i played was the Xbox arcade on the old Xbox console.

Do you own a microphone?
Yes.

-Thanks, Gh0st (nice)

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
I'm sorry, but as with last time: applications for OZ require the person to be over 15.

X7amowdX

well what the good thing is that he did become honest and say his true age unlike other people would have said they're 15/16/17 etc.... just to get in so maybe we as a clan can accept atleast one person younger than 16.

Status
Not open for further replies.