• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Gh0st's Application Form [NOT PASSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gh0st

Introduce yourself, what are you in game names?

Hi, My name is Sam, I currently play under the alias ‘Gh0st or Gh0st Ranger’ though previously I have used ‘Deathmite’ and ‘DE@THM!TE’.

Help us get to know you. In this section feel free to tell us about your occupation, hobbies, favourite books/games/movies/artists, celebrity crush etc.

Well, I go to High School, i’m 15 and i’m thinking of taking the career of digital designs, or to be an anime artist. I like reading anime, and i’m a very good drawer, i’m good at Aussie rules football and I like watching comedy movies.

What do you think you can offer -OZ- as a clan and community member and Why do you want to join -OZ-?

I’m a friendly, caring and nice person I love to help people who are new and I can always enjoy a good laugh. I want to join -OZ- because it sounds like a good way to familiarize about the games and things it has to offer. It would be good fun and
I would really enjoy it.

What would you say are your favourite games, platforms? When did you start gaming? (On any platform)?

My favorite games include Call of Duty: Black ops and terraria, I enjoy any shooters that are 3D and use proper rendering and shadows. My favorite platforms are the PS3 and the Xbox360, I started gaming at the age of 5 and
the first game i played was the Xbox arcade on the old Xbox console.

Do you own a microphone?
Yes.

-Thanks, Gh0st
(nice)

Last edited by a moderator:

CowsWithGuns

Administrator
Staff member
hmm, if I remember correctly from our conversation in terraria, your age is incorrect. You told me you were 12.

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
Unfortunately your application has been denied.

This is due to it failing one of the procedures/requirements in the application-template post . You may re-apply at a later date if the requirements have been filled or resolved by that time.

Reason: Does not meet age requirement, has provided 3 different ages
Admin Application Form

In-game name: Gh0st

Applying for mod/admin: Admin

How long you have played on the server: 3 Months
Gh0st

Feel free to still play on our game servers and use our public forums.

Kind Regards,
OverZealous Gamers (-OZ-)

Status
Not open for further replies.