• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Ghengis

SAS GHENGIS

Introduce yourself, what are you in game names?
hey my name is kerrod my user name is SAS Ghengis in League of legends you can jst call me Ghengis

Help us get to know you. In this section feel free to tell us about your occupation, hobbies, favourite books/games/movies/artists, celebrity crush etc.
I currently finished high school and work at Mc donalds. I enjoy playing soccer, League of Legends and minecraft. my favourite movies are tron and Chitty chitty bang bang. i enjoy listening to rise against and Five finger death punch

What do you think you can offer -OZ- as a clan and community member and Why do you want to join -OZ-?
im a friendly person. always willing to give ppl a hand in league or in minecraft and i want to join oz because it is a very active and friendly enviroment
What would you say are your favourite games, platforms? When did you start gaming? (On any platform)?
my favourite games are league of legends, dota and pokemon. favourite platform would have to be pc and xbox 360. I started gaming when i had my sega and the first game i ever played was the built in sonic game