• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Giggity

mpbkmymza

G-day all :D How is everyone in the Overweight Zebra clan? lolol joke, how is everyone, gotta love your teams peak though aye,

Well, my name is Dylan, i'm 16 Love playing ET, LEFT 4 DEAD 2 <3<3<3 :D, bad company 2 and a little bit of mw2 and Left 4 dead 2 xD

i just thought i might come and say hello to all of you lucky people ;)

i0nwr1t3r

Hey Panther how are you?
Good to see you made it to our forums , here at OZ bfbc2 <3 Left 4 dead well that says it all :p & ET is among the many things we do , you obviously know our Teamspeak server I see but your strafing clearly needs work. xD :banana: :banana:

Cheers

i0n

mpbkmymza

o_O Stop judging me man, my strafing is the strafe of a GOD! And those who kill me a are just mere hackers xD!, nah its alright... been a while since i have played so i need to work on both strafing and aiming,. the only advantage i have is the knowledge of the map and.... did i mention i'm madly in loooooooooooooooooooooooove with left 4 dead 2? :flamer: :flamer: :flamer: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :< :rnade: