• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

gold donators

Hicksy

BR u said aussie to be setleveled to gold but all i see is he donated $20.

is this correct?

bloodnut is no worries but i wasnt sure on aussie. need your confirmation

Bucket

Hmmmm, if that's all you need to donate for gold status it means I'm being mugged once a month every month.......guess I'm a slow learner :eek: :eek:

Hicksy

haha and then we go see br irl and his a 17 yr old cruising in a black s class merc rollin on dubs haha

bucket ur financing his lifestyle :D

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Hahahh, No I thougth I had said, Bloodnut Gold and Aussie BRonze :) I must have written gold twice ROFL, sorry Typed it quickly :)

Love BR :). My brother is the main source of my funding for games atm :p and hes 2 years younger :p

Have PHUN :)

Bucket

I wonder if BR's younger brother realises he is the source of BR's lifestyle. I've heard that BR has fished his little brothers piggy bank dry and has superglued the empty piggy to the dresser so little brother still thinks it's nearly full. Only thing as cunning as a fox is a black 'coon. :lol: :lol:

Hicksy

lol how much u robbing ur lil bro?

considering we need like $130 a month to run this baby and u get about that most months lol so what are u still robbin the lil fella for?

ahhh the merc needs petrol i forgot :D

Hicksy

lol ol mans got the 08 e350 avantgarde man that thing goes forever on a tank.

think his getting the S v8 next lol.

boys and there toys :D

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Antagonist said:
ill donate if you make the server good.. 8 hr xp save + default everything and also the players will return imo

Honestly, why do you play here if you don't think the server is good?