• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

hacker alert

hey all umm well i was on the server at about 2:00pm brisbane time and billy is for sure hacking he is never that good so i was just wondering if this could be looked into thanxs guys

see ya on da field :flamer: :rnade:

<Pr0d1gY>

Billy

<Pr0d1gY> said:
hey all umm well i was on the server at about 2:00pm brisbane time and billy is for sure hacking he is never that good so i was just wondering if this could be looked into thanxs guys
Yes you were and you were really bad, just cause you get raped by a old fart like me dosent justify calling me a hacker. Yes, Horus called me that too and when i questioned him about he said he was only kidding. Get your facts right before accusing anyone.Face it, youre just shitter than me and thats pretty BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.
Andy

Joke :D

Horus has a k/d over 2. He killed me a few times without me getting a hit on him. Defs a haxor.

JoKeR

prodigy no offence but your just really bad. U called me a hacker today under the alias sick. Maybe if you tried straifing you would be harder to hit?

Flekzor

there has abeen a repeat offender hacking recently wall hacking real hard core and he claims that im a hacker becos i get 50% acc so its like he rekns its allowed i swear i pick the kent out striaaght away with his dodgy as rnade shots and pre firing smg
worst part is newbs like fraggle dont sh!t about it becos half the admins on here couldnt pick a hacker if their lifes depended on it

CHRONIC

Flekzor said:
there has abeen a repeat offender hacking recently wall hacking real hard core and he claims that im a hacker becos i get 50% acc so its like he rekns its allowed i swear i pick the bobbla out striaaght away with his dodgy as rnade shots and pre firing smg
worst part is newbs like fraggle dont sh!t about it becos half the admins on here couldnt pick a hacker if their lifes depended on it
Hah he did the same to me, calls others a hacker to divert from him.

Surprised no admins pick up on him?? ?? ????? ?

Antagonist

im afraid u cant just simply come on the forums and chuck out claims.. i have versed billy a bunch of times and there is no hax there, there are only a handfull or so of regular hackers that play, all are easy to pick as they lack basic skills that come with the ability to shoot a smg... and all of these hackers are no where near the top tier of players here..

and lol @ horus
he always says someones a hacker, but never actually follows through unless hes 100% sure..

Frogma

Antagonist said:
there are only a handfull or so of regular hackers that play, all are easy to pick as they lack basic skills that come with the ability to shoot a smg...
All good SMGers are well versed in the ins and outs of automobile maintanence, advanced mathematics and sonnet composition... yet we still lack the capacity to love...

Death_Reincarnated

Antagonist said:
and lol @ horus
he always says someones a hacker, but never actually follows through unless hes 100% sure..
Ive been called hax0r by him few times already..either from getting killed by rnade of the walls or sniper panzering.

I've seen a botter or two recently on OZ but billy is not one of them im afraid. The japanese 'spy' that was on last night had a suss aim..quick turn and aimed at headshot from far (when i specced him).

Frogma

Death_Reincarnated said:
The japanese 'spy' that was on last night had a suss aim..quick turn and aimed at headshot from far (when i specced him).
Lol really? he appears to be pretty friggin average from what I've seen of him.

Joke :D

Frogma said:
Death_Reincarnated said:
The japanese 'spy' that was on last night had a suss aim..quick turn and aimed at headshot from far (when i specced him).
Lol really? he appears to be pretty friggin average from what I've seen of him.
haha you mean Kazu?