• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

HALO reach beta!!!

G-Train

I just dont get how you pay for the console, pay for the game, and still have to pay MS a monthly premium to play those purchased games online.

Microsoft - Ripping off whiteys since 1982.

phatbass

but ps3 owns xbox in everyway both my bro's have 1 not a bad word to be said at least they deliver a fine tuned product unlike micripoff

Nico.

even tho i dont play console games..

Ps3 is free on online games!

and then the xbox pay every month to renew it! D:

Death_Reincarnated

This is the last Halo game in the series apparently. When is the movie coming out?

PS3 does own XBOX and I agree with phat. XBOX was a sad attempt at Mr Bill Gates on trying to get intot the monopoloy of console gaming...get back to your failDOS mr gates.

Joke :D

Rofl @ xbox being a sad attempt, the 360 the best modern console in the past 10 years, has many more 5 star rated games than playstation, better controlers, etc.

Its also about half the price, and it can also play games form the orginal xbox, unlike the PS3. Blu-ray is just sony screaming to the world "we are sell-outs with small penises", even though, yes, blu-ray does have better quality graphics that HD. But a 360 elite on an HD plasma is still amazing.

Death_Reincarnated

-OZ-Joke =D said:
Rofl @ xbox being a sad attempt, the 360 the best modern console in the past 10 years, has many more 5 star rated games than playstation, better controlers, etc.

Its also about half the price, and it can also play games form the orginal xbox, unlike the PS3. Blu-ray is just sony screaming to the world "we are sell-outs with small penises", even though, yes, blu-ray does have better quality graphics that HD. But a 360 elite on an HD plasma is still amazing.
Walking through MYER in the electroncis department, I would always find the screen for XBOX/360 console frozen while the PS3 would be saying "Anyone wanna play with my joy-stick?" (get my drift?).

I'm not saying xbox is all together crap, its fine but it will always lack what PS3 has. I can get a PS3 120GB for $250AU and what does XBOX360 offer in the HDD space department? Well an XBOX360 250GB Elite for $600AU, wehre as a 250GB PS3 is like $100 less than that. Then we have the chunky xbox controllers and the overheating problem it always had...overall PS3 is better than XBOX360.

Oh an dont forget that you can watch bluray movies on PS3 as well...you can either buy a blu-ray players or buy a PS3 which can play games and watch blu-ray movies...does XBOX360 do that? My opinion stands that PS3 is better and I have found more + than - for PS3 than XBOX360.

lKITl

Yea abit like the Wii, brought one for Frag's and her son for Xmas just gone and was rudely shocked when i tried to play a normal DVD in it, No Go.

WTF was they thinking we make you buy a box that can't even play a normal DVD, Way to keep the customer's coming.
Ever since they day i was a Sega boy , you just couldn't go wrong.
Sega sold out and now only makes a few games, but the playstation filled the void nicely, From lanop'ing with m8's on C&C Retaliation to getting all the new lovely addon's.

Todays gaming console you'd be lucky if they are backwards compatible, Wii can play other game excluding the Wii game's.
Game Cube game's iam sure, BUT to run them u need all the old attachment's like ya controller's and memery card's and such.

When we all go out to buy a console we all want the best for our $$$'s , So i think PS3 win's.

Plays old PS game's
Play's Blueray's
Play's Normal DVD's
Play's Music CD's
Play's Online

Thats 5 thing's the PS3 does where as all the other do maybe 1 or 2 of these.
Playstaion is the one I'd put my money on.

Abolisher

Administrator
The Chioce With 360 and PS3 IS
What restricted games you like the best and have consoles do your friends play
i honestly dont care about paying a bit of money for xbox live and all my mates got an xbox because they were cheaper.
SO GUESS WHAT I GOT ..
yes a xbox i would like a PS3 for some of the restricted games