• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Happening

Representer

Welcome the new Oz's.

Joker
Ozman
Lestat
Superminge
Google - a "Superminge" is a Soccor Ball.

a "Lestat" is...
"Lestat is the greatest vampire ever thought up and is the main character of Anne Rice's "The Vampire Chronicles." He is extremely gorgeous and EXTREMELY sexy. Sooooo sexy. "
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Lestat

a "Spidoinkle" means according to "urbandictionary.com" is...
"anything that you can not think of a word for man...look at that spidoinkle on the back of that car "

a "Black Racoon" other than being a Black Racoon it is also called a "Ellen"
1. A type of filthy chicken.

2. A black Racoon.
" OMG, can you see that ellen in the flock of chickens."

" Hey did you see that ellen in the bin searching for food."

Current best 3 banners in Blackracoons "Banner comp".

Megabytez - 3rd
Spidoinkle
Blackracoons - Owned by other but hasnt claimed it.

superMINGE

a soccerball?? i had no idea....google minge by itself :p :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

n dont give stats ego a boost! u shld have told him the 2nd definition....a BRAT :flamer: :p :p :p :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :rnade: :cool:

G-Train

a "Lestat" is...
"Lestat is the greatest vampire ever thought up and is the main character of Anne Rice's "The Vampire Chronicles." He is extremely gorgeous and EXTREMELY sexy. Sooooo sexy. "
Um, u do realise he was a bi-sexual :lol: :oops:

kabal

G-Train said:
a "Lestat" is...
Um, u do realise he was a bi-sexual :lol: :oops:
Oi dont burst my bubble :p but yeh i knew that,But not when i took the name found out later sigh!

G

hahahaha :)
and i use urban dictionary too
but when i search joy
it comes up with awkward things hahah
:)

superMINGE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Joy = Polite nickname for the female genital area :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
who uses joy as 'female genitalia'???

G

hahahaha lol
for those who know me
they wuld say something hahaha
;)

The Admiral

How many people have actually read "The Vampire Chronicles"?

Armand > all. Why the hell Antonio Banderas plays him in the movie is beyond me. Completely wrong nationality. Spain =/= Russia/wherever Amadeo grew up.

JoKeR

i saw the movie, Antonio Baderas was fine. Many things about the movie could have been made better. I thought Tom Cruise was good but Brad Pitt was just terrible