• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Happy Birthday Black Racoon

Hicksy

Happy birthday bud.

Hope ya have a good one. Get plenty :twisted: :D and wake up hung over :D oh oh oh and not remember a single thing :D

haha

all the best matey.

Sunncaeks

I think Hicksy covered most of it.
That's how I remember mine anyways. Lol.

Happy birthday, indeed.

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
I threw up on the floor at the front bar at the orient hotel in sydney and then went and took a wizz on the opera house / got chased by a security guard (or so I am reliably informed).

Happy birthday BR.

Antagonist

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL is that BR.... thats awesome.. everyone lets chip in for some dirty crazy black chicks to come make him there bitch for a night.... he would have a wonderful time.. and if he doesnt rock up ill take it for the team and go myself :>

nelots

Antagonist said:
ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL is that BR.... thats awesome.. everyone lets chip in for some dirty crazy FAT chicks to come make him there bobbla for a night.... he would have a wonderful time.. and if he doesnt rock up ill take it for the team and go myself :>
Fixt

nelots

But fat chicks always bring cakes so its WIN WIN!
Plus since its getting a little cold these days the flabs can keep him warm so he can't use the 'it's cold excuse' :D

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Thank you ALL VERY MUCH :):). For those of you wondering I just turned 18 :). Now I can actually set my real birth date on all those accounts for the clan ;), for those of you who sent a pm, I didn't actually do anything on my 18th either.. and I haven't done anything that a 18+ person would do either yet. :p. Uni has a month and bit left until a month of holidays :). I will catch up one everything then :).

Thank you all once again! And all have PHUN!