• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

hb's app for oz (ET) [PASSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all,

Saw the recruiment announcement on the server, and thought i would put in an app.

I play on -OZ- quite regulary, and currently have ~80,000 xp with a 2.4 kd.

I am friendly with a lot of members, and my dad, Matilda, is currently a member with you.

If i were to be accepted, i would be interested in playing competitively for -OZ-, and believe i could be a good asset to the clan.

Yes, i am aware i do not have the required posts to submit an application. I seem to have forgotten my past login :p

Q. What is your in game name, what previous aliases have you used?
A. hb ,

Q. How long have you played with OZ?
A. I have played on and off over the last 2 years, and ET for over 5 years.

Q. Have you been banned previously for anything with any banning system on OZ?
A. No, If I had, this application would not be accepted otherwise.

Q. Have you been in a clan before or had any other clan experience?
A. {ss} , Merc. , >AU< , {MOFO}.

Q. Tell us a bit about yourself, not as in gamer profile, but what’s your career perhaps, life dream? Preferred future mating partner?
A. Currently a student completing my high school degree. Just a normaly teenager busy with school and life i guess.

Q. What is your favourite class/weapon.
A. Without a doubt Medic with an SMG. Occasionly play rnade.

If you require any more infomation, just ask.

If you wish to chat, add me on msn: bird@auroraracing.org

Thanks,
hb

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Re: hb's app for oz (ET)

Hi Hb,

Welcome to the forums, I haven't seen your around lately. I will pop this to the other staff and should have an outcome soon. Stay posted mate, in the mean time come join us over at teamspeak if you can! Great way to get to know each other better :).

Best Regards and Good lUCK BR! :)

Sph|nX

Re: hb's app for oz (ET)

Congratulations and welcome to oz
Remember to tag up and your forum tags and your levels will soon be given to you :D welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.