• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Headset vs headphones & stand alone mic?

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
Re: Heaset vs headphones & stand alone mic?

Are you suggesting that D_R and cheekz are going to have make up secks? :oops:

ewwww!

Frogma

nelots said:
Frogma said:
This reminds me of those fights that you see on movies right before they kiss.
You watch movies where guys fight before they kiss???
Generally it's clooney + any girl. Girl accuses Clooney of being a toy, clooney defends himself, they get into a heated discussion and bam. babies.

Antagonist

my mum has a Bang & Olufsen setup, shes had it for like 15 years and swears by it, she did pay some disgusting amount of money for it, but man the sound is just extraordinary, Years ahead of there time that crew

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member

Antagonist said:
my mum has a Bang
I'm sure there is a yo mama joke in there somewhere, but I can't quite put my finger on it......

G-Train

Generally it's clooney + any girl. Girl accuses Clooney of being a toy, clooney defends himself, they get into a heated discussion and bam. babies.
hahahah. Clooney rules in From dusk till dawn. Mmmmm, vampire boobies :eek:

Death_Reincarnated

LOl...thread is spiraling out of control.

@nelots you stick to your business side of things and I'll stick to the science and physical use of audio devices. I've spent alot of my highschool years in the audio/video technology area and understanding it and in terms of audio quality these days...you CAN get good audio quality with average materials because the cost of production, assembly and extras does not inflate the price so much...its the fact that it may hold new features, more difficult production techniques, security, shipping etc and alot of the external factors. Just look how advanced the chinese/japanse electronics market is...at low prices with lots of features in general.

The reason why I have asked why are headphones are dearer than earphones was because I know that both are made similarly and was considering that the price difference does not come from hardware/assembly but outside factors that come from the business sector...which is why I asked this becaue I thought you could help and anwser it since youre the so called succesfull businessman...but you had to bounce the ball sideways and attack my knowledge of science behind all of this...which I would assume you have little of.

The reason why I have compared the old radio to the new one was for one simple reason...both output decent audio quality yet in their times of just coming out, they both cost alot. Simple comparison which obviously you missed the point of /FF

As for the 'Kiss and make up' thing suggesting that nelots and I do...

SkankyMoe

Im not sure what to have for lunch today, Im tossing up between Nando's chicken or subway, duno, still undecided.

HELP !

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member

Nando's > subway.

Subway probably more healthy tho skank.

Death_Reincarnated

-OZ-SkankyMoe said:
[quote="-OZ-noobItUp":24izytep]Nando's > subway.

Thinking, 6 inch Italian meatball sub with melted cheese[/quote:24izytep]

nahhhh....12inch chicken teriyaki :D with the lot.

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member

I find a six incher always leaves me wanting more. :lol:

SkankyMoe

Death_Reincarnated said:
nahhhh....12inch chicken teriyaki :D with the lot.
Actualy, yer thats a good suggestion, I havent had it before, but been meaning to try it.
Today is the day, its settled, Will get a 12 inch Terriyaki Chicked Sub, with lettuce, tomatoe, onion, cheese, carrot, salt and pepper.

-OZ-noobItUp said:
I find a six incher always leaves me wanting more. :lol:
I'll buy a couple of them yummy choc chip cookies too aye

Now Im tossing up between a bottle of coke or OJ to wash it down with ?

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member

Yer, those cookies are Da Bomb. The white chocolate + macadamia ones are the business.

I also get the jalepinos anytime i go the sub option. Those things are great.

Careful with the onion tho moe, you'll have onion breath all afternoon and no-one will want to kiss you. :lol:

nelots

Death_Reincarnated said:
@nelots you stick to your business side of things and I'll stick to the science and physical use of audio devices. I've spent alot of my highschool years in the audio/video technology area and understanding it and in terms of audio quality these days...you CAN get good audio quality with average materials because the cost of production, assembly and extras does not inflate the price so much...its the fact that it may hold new features, more difficult production techniques, security, shipping etc and alot of the external factors. Just look how advanced the chinese/japanse electronics market is...at low prices with lots of features in general.
Yes death, the sound qualities of plastic vs steel vs wood vs anodized aluminum etc are equal along with the cost of the material! and thats without including the molding process.
Chinese/Japanese markets are cheaper due to their mass production lines and lower cost of labor. Employers there don't have to pay sick leave, super contributions or any employee benefits. Average worker over there makes less than $5USD per day compared to other countries which have minimum wage set at $10/hr.
Death_Reincarnated said:
The reason why I have asked why are headphones are dearer than earphones was because I know that both are made similarly and was considering that the price difference does not come from hardware/assembly but outside factors that come from the business sector...which is why I asked this becaue I thought you could help and anwser it since youre the so called succesfull businessman...but you had to bounce the ball sideways and attack my knowledge of science behind all of this...which I would assume you have little of.
How cute, this coming from a guy who claims the economy is driven by scientists.
Anyway there are various factors that contribute to the prices of which you will never understand due to your obvious over exposure to lead based batteries during your high school years.
As explained in my previous posts, materials, production, retail mark-ups and other operational expenses are factors and I thought the Bang & Olufsen mention was the nail in the head you needed to understand it but alas you've been able to stun me again with your level of intelligence.
Death_Reincarnated said:
The reason why I have compared the old radio to the new one was for one simple reason...both output decent audio quality yet in their times of just coming out, they both cost alot. Simple comparison which obviously you missed the point of /FF
Didn't I explain to you that new technology invokes new production procedures which will initially cost alot but eventually decrease as mass production methods are implemented? So obviously I missed the point and you're a fully sick scientist with years of experience, keep on driving out economy death but don't accelerate too fast or people will be pissed off at you for enticing the RBA to raise interest rates again!!!

Antagonist

-OZ-SkankyMoe said:
[quote="-OZ-noobItUp":11tejp5p]Nando's > subway.

Thinking, 6 inch Italian meatball sub with melted cheese[/quote:11tejp5p]

STEP YOUR SANDWICH GAME UP NIGGA its Italian Herb and cheese bread, pizza sub with melted cheese and toasted until mouth watering and then clean the place out with salads on 12 inchs of raw power..

but peri peri... so so good.

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member

Heh, I didnt realise they made any other type of bread other than italian herb & cheese. Its full of win. In fact I think it might be responsible for he-man's antics in your tavern moe.

SkankyMoe

-OZ-noobItUp said:
Heh, I didnt realise they made any other type of bread other than italian herb & cheese. Its full of win. In fact I think it might be responsible for he-man's antics in your tavern moe.