• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Hello

SAMPSON

-OZ-SkankyMoe said:
[quote="-OZ-noobItUp":3oeckmm7]Well moe, recalling my secondary schooling - debates usually have 2 side that are aguable. Clearly your debate is missing another side. No-one can argue against the chuck.
I think there is only 1 person that could take on Chuck

[/quote:3oeckmm7]

xD

Inglourious Basterd

-OZ-SkankyMoe said:
[quote="Inglourious Basterd":1yiq0uin]ahahaaa!

OMFG Skank, your avatar is sick and freaks me out! :eek:
I make for a god damm sexy tranny aye, you should see my under tuck, its pro[/quote:1yiq0uin]

omg! the thought of it makes me dry reach. :p

nelots

Frogma said:
You really think that a man with his little arts and craft supplies and his rediculously over-compensating leather jacket is more manly than a guy who most of the time wears nothing but a mo? You can argue Macgyver over Magnum in some departments, but certainly not in the topic of masculinity.
Talking about over-compensating..... doesn't Magnum drive a ferrari?
The forestry body hair + stashe may seem masculine but the tight hot pants cancels all that out and causes all male viewers to menstruate.
So my final statement is can Magnum undress a woman with a loose thread and a paperclip?

Frogma

nelots said:
Frogma said:
You really think that a man with his little arts and craft supplies and his rediculously over-compensating leather jacket is more manly than a guy who most of the time wears nothing but a mo? You can argue Macgyver over Magnum in some departments, but certainly not in the topic of masculinity.
Talking about over-compensating..... doesn't Magnum drive a ferrari?
The forestry body hair + stashe may seem masculine but the tight hot pants cancels all that out and causes all male viewers to menstruate.
So my final statement is can Magnum undress a woman with a loose thread and a paperclip?
Magnum drives a ferrari for practical purposes e.g. it's the fastest way from A to B.
Tight hot pants are a fan service to humanity and causes all male (and female) viewers to do another action starting with 'm'.
Magnum can undress a woman with nothing but his sharp wit, if you get a kick out of him holding a loose thread and a paperclip while he does so, so be it.

Thankyou minge for bringing some intelligence to the convo.

As for the other issue, ninjas may be fast and deadly but a pirate can sack towns, drink rum and romance governers daughters simultaneously. Pirates > ninjas.

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
-OZ-SkankyMoe said:
I think there is only 1 person that could take on Chuck
A fight between Mr T and the Chuck would clearly cause the universe to implode.

Frogma said:
As for the other issue, ninjas may be fast and deadly but a pirate can sack towns, drink rum and romance governers daughters simultaneously. Pirates > ninjas.
Finally we can agree on something!

In the Pirate Vs ninjas stakes Pirates win because they bring guns to the fight, where ninjas bring swords. Gun > Katana. Pirate > Ninja. QED.

Antagonist

u musnt of seen a ninja deflect musket fire before... you clearly havent lived..
and besides after the musket shots is fired the pirate looks up to his surprise to see the ninja holding a heart... he looks down and see's the hole in his chest..
the ninja then laughs as he crushes the heart watching the pirate die in complete amazement at the difference in there ability.

nelots

Antagonist said:
u musnt of seen a ninja deflect musket fire before... you clearly havent lived..
Yup, deflecting the bullet will help the ninja's chances of surviving especially if it slices the bullet into two pieces, one heading for the left lung and the other hits the right :)
Antagonist said:
and besides after the musket shots is fired the pirate looks up to his surprise to see the ninja holding a heart... he looks down and see's the hole in his chest..
the ninja then laughs as he crushes the heart watching the pirate die in complete amazement at the difference in there ability.
One flaw is that pirates have no heart.
-OZ-Hicksy said:
then says ninja vanish and in a poof of smoke his gone...
nuff said
fix't
Also the pirate's parrot is the world's best ninja detector!!!

Antagonist

nelots said:
Antagonist said:
Yup, deflecting the bullet will help the ninja's chances of surviving especially if it slices the bullet into two pieces, one heading for the left lung and the other hits the right :)
fair call mr cheeks i too would of thought that.. but let me show what actually happens when you fire a muscat at a ninja
[youtube:v45ptizy]PTOT5GZ9nBQ[/youtube:v45ptizy]

p.s Nobody can beat a ninja Samuel L Jackson not even a pirate Macgyver

nelots

Antagonist said:
fair call mr cheeks i too would of thought that.. but let me show what actually happens when you fire a muscat at a ninja
Thats Afro Samurai so your point is invalid due to the fact that he's not a ninja :p
Anyway samurais suck because they're beaten by a ladder and an animal restraint pole :S
[youtube:1533sr6l]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PptWBUo7sOY&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PptWBUo7sOY&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube:1533sr6l]

G

Antagonist said:
[youtube:35unvl0r]PTOT5GZ9nBQ[/youtube:35unvl0r]

Just watched this movie not bad at all, pretty good sound track too by sounds of it.

Afro Samurai: Resurrection

Worth a watch