• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Hello

urudolaa

Hi All,

Thought i should pop in and say hello and introduce myself.

I enjoy playing on your ET servers and find that most of the regulars are a great bunch to play with.
Started out playing RTCW when it was released in clans such as =SA=,APW and for ET StfU, TeamM8 =M8= before heading over to COD for season 1 on GA coming second to the mighty Team Immunty .
I then got sucked into WOW for many years which i have now given up and just enjoy jumping on your ET servers for some fun.
I was an admin for Ozforces, Gamespace, Quickspeed had a lot of firsts such as running the first live ettv server in Australia broadcast on Gamestah with Ej and Bob and helping GA out of the shit and getting ettv working for them :lol:
Anyway enough of blowing my own trumpet and i do know that it takes a lot of time and effort to keep all this happening so keep up the good work guys.

Womby

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey Wombat, good to have server regs come on forums.

You will find there are many lolz to be had round these parts.

Mozzie

Womb@t said:
Hi All,

Thought i should pop in and say hello and introduce myself.

I enjoy playing on your ET servers and find that most of the regulars are a great bunch to play with.
Hey Womb@t, nice to see you on the forums.

I reckon most of the regulars are pretty decent, you should come into TS sometime and have a chat :)