• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

hey guys,

kiki is #1

hey, i am returning back to ET but i'm unable to join because i need to download to a new version or something. please help me out.

kiki is #1

hello Black Racoon
nice to meet you =)

well when i click on oz server it says

couldn't load an official pak file verify your installation and make sure it has been updated to the latest version.

Thanks

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Hello Kiki I agree with kabal here,

Reinstall ET, an redownload the maps and repatch to 2.60 then retry and its should work great again :) (Make sure you udpate PB aswell)

Cheers BR

kabal

-OZ-Black Racoon said:
Hello Kiki I agree with kabal here,

Reinstall ET, an redownload the maps and repatch to 2.60 then retry and its should work great again :) (Make sure you udpate PB aswell)

Cheers BR
Ulitmate installer includeds these map's
Maps included:

* Adlernest
* Battery
* Braundorf_b4
* Bremen_b1
* Bremen_b2
* ET_beach
* ET_ice
* Frostbite
* Fueldump
* Goldrush
* Karsiah_te2
* Railgun
* Siwa oasis
* Supply
* Sw_goldrush_te
* Sw_oasis_b3
* Tc_base
* Te_valhalla
* Tournementdm2
* Wolken1_final
* Würzburg radar

Note's:
Version 1.5 (September 20, 2007)

* Added bremen_b1 (b2 is still there)
* Added maps tournementdm2 & te_valhalla (1v1 maps)
* Added spawn selector & class selector (CFG)
* Updated Jaymod to version 2.1.7
* Updated Punkbuster to v1.738 (September 5, 2007)
* Added an option that adapts the fov to wide screen resolutions (needs to be selected during the install)
* Link to ET Server Viewer's website at the end of the install
* Minor installer changes

Also its called the Ultimate installer because it does all the required patching and such for you.Ill throw the description here as well:
Description:
No, ET isn't dead (yet). That's why i decided to make the Enemy Territory Ultimate Installer for all the newbies and for people who want to (re)install ET quickly and easily. It's faster and easier to use than the usual installers! You will get the maps most commonly used (at least in competition), and there won't be any useless file taking any space for nothing on your hard drive. Why not trying it then?

ATT: BR when i posted this it gave me this error : Fatal error: Unsupported operand types in /home/etozclan/public_html/forum/includes/search/fulltext_native.php on line 1627

still posted but had that error none the less.

kiki is #1

i downloaded the et patch 2_60 and it worked but im so laggy and ive also tried the ultimate installer but it says i might ahve a virus or a downlaod problem

kiki is #1

hi,
yeah ive downloaded the et config but windows cannot open this file, and to open it windows needs to know what program created it.

thank you

kabal

kiki is #1 said:
hi,
yeah ive downloaded the et config but windows cannot open this file, and to open it windows needs to know what program created it.

thank you
You do not open it,You place it in C:\Program Files\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etpub\profiles\<youraliashere>\ and ET will do the rest :) however if you want to edit the alias contained within the cfg then Open the etconfig.cfg with wordpad then ctrl+f and type seta name click find next and change the alias u find there.

kiki is #1

-OZ-kabal said:
[quote="kiki is #1":139r47il]hi,

thank you
You do not open it,You place it in C:\Program Files\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etpub\profiles\<youraliashere>\ and ET will do the rest :) however if you want to edit the alias contained within the cfg then Open the etconfig.cfg with wordpad then ctrl+f and type seta name click find next and change the alias u find there.[/quote:139r47il]

i placed it in Worms Armageddon - New Edition i thought it was ET -_- ill try it now and see what happens

thanks

kabal

kiki is #1 said:
[quote="-OZ-kabal":2i2yyifm][quote="kiki is #1":2i2yyifm]hi,

thank you
You do not open it,You place it in C:\Program Files\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etpub\profiles\<youraliashere>\ and ET will do the rest :) however if you want to edit the alias contained within the cfg then Open the etconfig.cfg with wordpad then ctrl+f and type seta name click find next and change the alias u find there.[/quote:2i2yyifm]

i placed it in Worms Armageddon - New Edition i thought it was ET -_- ill try it now and see what happens

thanks[/quote:2i2yyifm]

lol wtf! are you sers?