• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Hey~

zqurcdsuwh

Just posting to well...introduce myself XD
Real name is Luke, although i prefer to be called Taigon or Tai, im 18 games i mainly play are Team Fortress 2, LoL, L4D2 and i recently got battlefield bad company 2.
umm what else.... well any shooters i tend to go with precision weapons like sniper rifles, handguns and single shot/3 round burst rifles, i tend to stay away from explosives as i tend to blow myself up or others...me and grenades....just dont like each other =w=; except on Tf2 XD....cant think of anything else really so yea =w=

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Hey Tiagon. Good to see you registered and on the forum, I'll adjust your groups, and you've now been added to the TF2 divison group. Come join us in teamspeak some time too! :)

Cheers, BR!

Synonym

Black Racoon said:
Hey Tiagon. Good to see you registered and on the forum, I'll adjust your groups, and you've now been added to the TF2 divison group. Come join us in teamspeak some time too! :)

Cheers, BR!
Quick question, when did he join the TF2 division? Also, welcome to the forums Tiagon and I look forward to chatting with you soon.

Kind Regards,
Synonym.
TF2 Leader.

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Synonym said:
Black Racoon said:

Cheers, BR!
Quick question, when did he join the TF2 division? Also, welcome to the forums Tiagon and I look forward to chatting with you soon.

Kind Regards,
Synonym.
TF2 Leader.
Synonym I have sent you a PM on the situation.

Regards, BR