• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Hi from Porce

Bogan

just talk a fraction of a second quicker for base players that drummers, that will do the trick

Synonym

You need a strong constitution to be able to survive on these forums. Luckily Porce has more testosterone than some of our other members *cough* BR *cough*.

Bandido

ET Moderator
Porce have you considered playing ET. My 15yo daughter has just stated to play and loves it(pinches my pc), she'd love another chick on there.
Cheers

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Bandido said:
Porce have you considered playing ET. My 15yo daughter has just stated to play and loves it(pinches my pc), she'd love another chick on there.
Cheers
Ling Ling Plays! Last time I checked she was female :):). But I do agree it would be great to see more people in general playing ET! :)

Bandido

ET Moderator
Black Racoon said:
Bandido said:
Cheers
Ling Ling Plays! Last time I checked she was female
Too much information BR :p

Synonym

Bandido said:
Cheers
Stop trying to steal our TF2 players! :D