• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Hi, I am Pxctle :D

nowudie657

Hello All, I am Pxctle
i have a friend in this clan(Hidden) and i went on ur teamspeak and i noticed that u gusy play CSS, BFBC2, TF2 and ET
and i play them all :D
I am thinking of joinin the BFBC2 cause i am lvl 31 and i am good (i think lol) but i havent played it for awhile so i need to get use to it :/
I also Play TF2 which i am ok at it, i use to play et alot and i was good at it until clans went away so yea, i also play css, i am ok a some guns, mostly sniper on it :p

So yea i love games
But I am generally a good admin from previous clans and what people say so i hope i am welcomed :D

So Thankyou :) (hope i havent made it to long :L)

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Hey Welcoem to forums and OZ, jump in teamspeak, but I think I saw you already. Hope you have fun mate. Join our steam group too to keep up with events and announcments. :)

Antagonist

hi guys im also new here.. my name is doug and i love long walks on the beach, going the growl and making G train monuments

Sunncaeks

Antagonist said:
hi guys im also new here.. my name is doug and i love long walks on the beach, going the growl and making G train monuments
Hi, Doug. Welcome to the community!

Synonym

Antagonist said:
Welcome Doug! You'll find this is a family-friendly atmosphere where all posts are positive and supportive of others.
Pxctle said:
[spoiler:pkgk5whk]Hello All, I am Pxctle
i have a friend in this clan(Hidden) and i went on ur teamspeak and i noticed that u gusy play CSS, BFBC2, TF2 and ET
and i play them all :D
I am thinking of joinin the BFBC2 cause i am lvl 31 and i am good (i think lol) but i havent played it for awhile so i need to get use to it :/
I also Play TF2 which i am ok at it, i use to play et alot and i was good at it until clans went away so yea, i also play css, i am ok a some guns, mostly sniper on it :p

So yea i love games
But I am generally a good admin from previous clans and what people say so i hope i am welcomed :D[/spoiler:pkgk5whk]
So Thankyou :) (hope i havent made it to long :L)
Welcome Pixtel (for my own sanity), I look forward to meeting you in TS soon and hopefully on our TF2 server. Also, long introduction posts are great!

Darky

Pxctle ur name is Patrick.....

:S :S u were in >bU. |H*S| and .S:S. to my knowlagge ;)

Dark here :p