• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

HI

iconoclasst

My experiences with Bluffy on TS lead me to believe that this person should be carefully scrutinised before being accepted into OZ.

He is evasive when asked a direct question. His replies to comments made (not involving him) are snide and unfriendly.

iconoclasst

Ignite said:
dont think ill end up like becoming oz, just here for the fun and old mates
Enjoy the fun! If you lift the attitude you may even make some new mates.

Welcome back to the OZ Server.

iconoclasst

blusky said:
go away u hacking rat
Blusky I haven't had the pleasure of getting to know you very well yet but can I take umbrance at your post ?

If you have any evidence that Bluffy is a hacker I am certain you would have provided that. The definitive tone of your comment is a little confusing.
If you have any anecdotal evidence that this person is a hacker can you at least provide that for us to assess. Otherwise it is really unreasonable to reply to a "Hi" with your comment / accusation.

Please just share the facts that you possess that indicate this person is a hacker. Or if anyone has any evidence, can they provide it for members to assess?

If not, lets not run this guy out of town before we have had a chance to get to know what he is all about.
All players are valuable (until they have proven themselves to be a threat)

iconoclasst

The Admiral said:
iconoclasst said:
All players are valuable (until they have proven themselves to be a threat)
I don't think icono is gonna fit in with OZ very well.
Don't fret little one you are included in this and are valuable too. I think I'm fitting in OK. I haven't really had much of a chance to engage with you as your main form of communication seems to be via annoying, spurious posts that serve no purpose other than to paint you as a mal-content.

Please cheer up. Try and be a little nicer. And maybe come and chat on TS sometime. I'm certain we will be the best of friends.

The Admiral

iconoclasst said:
Don't fret little one you are included in this and are valuable too. I think I'm fitting in OK. I haven't really had much of a chance to engage with you as your main form of communication seems to be via annoying, spurious posts that serve no purpose other than to paint you as a mal-content.

Please cheer up. Try and be a little nicer. And maybe come and chat on TS sometime. I'm certain we will be the best of friends.
I'm happy all the time!

I don't go much for engaging. I only really come here to check up on BR. No wait, that's a lie. I come here in the hopes that the mighty Frogma will return. Or cake - that dude was pretty awesome.

The fact that you're nice and optimistic and friendly, means that you wouldn't have fitted in with most of the guys who were in OZ when I left it.

My spurious posts serve the purpose of reminding BR that I'm watching him. I like to think that it gives him performance anxiety.