• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Hidely Ho Neighbourooney

tna461

Some of you might remember me as jamin from internode days
|SoW|Gladiator from GA days
or |H*S|jamin at present
Thought I'd finally register in this stink hole, I would say Horus made me do it...but that would be the truth.
26 yo
Gold Coast
Used to boss BR around back in his narb ET days at SoW.

tna461

BR said you guys were around here. I've seen hicksy, noobitup, g-train, I saw paralysis used to post here..he was my riflenade pokemaster.

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
You're that dirty hacker from H*S yeah?

Huge jokes. Great to see you here mate, feel free to play here on our servers as much as you want and post on our forums. You guys have been legends while Ive been noobing on your servers. Great to see H*S members here.

I will spec you though ....... :banana:

i0nwr1t3r

Hey Jamin , good to see you on our forums for once! ;)
Thanks for stopping by at the last 32 vs 32 we did , it was ggz.

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
G-Train said:
Sarp Glad.

I miss Filo, Seren, Ohky and WildBill.... :(
Heh, I actually quit SOW over Filo's behviour on PTGN. He was raging the sh!t out of admins and then ban evading. Wasn't cool with me so I !rq

But yes, I do miss the SOW boys.

Used to love explaining that SOW wasn't an acronym but and expression of love for the female pig to randoms!

tna461

What do you expect, Filo was your typical hot headed wog. Do miss ohky and seren though. I heard a rumour seren went pro, could just be some bs, but yeah who knows with all these aliases.

G-Train

jamin said:
What do you expect, Filo was your typical hot headed wog. Do miss ohky and seren though. I heard a rumour seren went pro, could just be some bs, but yeah who knows with all these aliases.
Seren definitely had the aim to be a pro. I think he went on to WOW or LOL or some shit game. I miss the days where me, filo and bill would be on vent all night figuring out new TJ's :D