• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

How do you have your wheet bix?

Abolisher

Administrator
so i normally have about 5 with about 5 teaspoons on sugar with it or instead i sugar i will put a heap of saltanas
i finally had some with honey it was allright. what do you do?

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't eat weetbix, but my kids do. Pretty much half boiling water / half milk plus a buttload of sultanas keeps the little monsters in check.

My 3 year old has 2 weetbix and the 1 yo has 1.

Sunncaeks

Troopers, noob. Troopers.

I have mine plain. As they are. Three to five depending on how I feel. I'm not much of a breakfast eater. lul. Let alone weet-bix.

i0nwr1t3r

7 weetbix plain = 4 stacked & 3 crushed around them with milk.

Been a while since I've had them though , like years.

The Admiral

You guys all suck.

1. Put two in the bowl.
2. Pour milk in, to like, 1cm underneath them
3. TURN THEM UPSIDE DOWN SO THAT ALL OF IT COMES IN CONTACT WITH THE MILK
4. Put a tablespoon of sugar on EACH one.
5. Break into thirds with your spoon, and eat a third at a time, starting with the outside thirds and ending with the middle third, otherwise the middle third is too dry. f But if you eat the outside thirds first, that gives the milk in the bowl the time to get soaked into the middle third.

Repeat as necessary.

micky

With jam's nice. Bout 2 Tablespoons.
Cause when you finished at the end if there is milk left over it actually tastes nice.
Honey is good also.

Antagonist

i usually break up about 5 or 6, smash a heap of milk in, then some like strawberry yogurt mix it all in.. mmmmm

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
phatbass said:
apricot mini's ftw no crushing needed just add milk haha have to try the berry one though
Mini noob eats the berry ones on the train to childcare of a friday morning. Apparently he highly endorses them.

He eats them dry too. Thug Lyfe!

G-Train

5 weetbix, add milk and sugar, pour fresh cream over the top, add a handfull of strawberries - Breakfast of champions!

Synonym

Blender:
-Wheetbix
-Whatever yogurt is open
-Full Cream Milk
-Couple of teaspoons of sugar

Drink it while I'm getting dressed and making my lunch. Time saving and delicious.