• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

How was your schoolies?

Abolisher

Administrator
well it all started when i was at a party totally smashed and i made a new mate lets call him batman. Now batman is one of those "players" except he only lands "friend zone". Annyway at this party he invited me and my best mate to go an a houseboat with him for schoolies. Now my plans for schoolies were..... play tf2.... and my best mate's (jimdog) plans were work til his hands bleed and save up for a better car. So we said FUCK YEAH MOFO. After about a week we suddenly realized that is was schoolies...

(the following is a phone call between jimdog and abolisher) thuesday (missed monday) :(

*the awesome ringtone of escape the fate*
abolisher: argh... hello?
Jimdog: dude we fucking missed a day and apparently alot of the chicks haven't drunk much till this house boat.
abolisher: what.. dude ... drunk virgins and im not there???
Jimdog: yeah i haven\t been down yet going tonight.
abolisher: ok can you taxi me in like 10mins?
Jimdog: grog?
abolisher: yeah wont be smashing the brandy
Jimdog: well we better d/l some more piss up music.
abolisher: yeah good stuff catch ya in 10
Jimdog: dude you said taxi in 10 mins its been like 5 allready
abolisher: FUCK YOU
*hangs up*

5mins later...

*knock knock*

abolisher: you're a |bleep|
*opens door*
Jimdog: hello best friend, fine chap, virgin slaughterer
abolisher: you are forgiven

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And GOD DAM it was fun besides no sleep, and running out of alchohol. but we got some more :D plenty of beer bongs and plenty of waking up with some chick next to me. but i never hit the home run.
start at 5 crash at about 2 and then it starts all over again. Not one hangover for me and a didn't get sunburnt. many new phone numbers on my contact list and i now know how to prfectly cook fries on a deep fryer ( not hard i just didnt know)

Joke :D

i went up to byron and it was fucking great fun, went on a trip to nimbin, got high with the locals, etc etc

also

EW ESCAPE THE FATE