• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

HSC Thoughts

stiNGer

Had the General Maths exam today, fairly straight forward, last 2 parts of question 28 were farkin tough!

HaPpY

awww poor stinger
ITS ONLY GENERAL
i really do need 2 see my careers advisor, asap
see wat i should b doing etc

stiNGer

Had biology today, was pretty standard exam, some of the multi choice were surprisingly hard and there was quite abit of drawing (i suck at drawing), think i lost a few marks on a 6 marker in the middle but other than that should do well.

2 left.

blusky

Good stuff - I remember my bio exam....so freakin' hard and our teacher taught us heaps about something that wasn't even in the exam!

stiNGer

update on that bio exam, i got 0/3 for the first question in the short answers LOL... oh well, worst case scenario is high 70s i dont think ill get any lower than that, hopefully i break 85 tho.

stiNGer

had economics today, it was hard.

multi choice had some tricky questions, short answers were standard but tough for me cos i hadn't covered some stuff, first essay was horrific, absolutely fucked that one, second essay was awesome, nailed it to the wall.

stiNGer

last exam today WOOOOOOOO, finished foreva, no more school, never ever.

as for the exam, there was a couple of ambiguous multi choice questions, a couple of hard short answers, but i had to ask for another writing booklet for both extended response questions, so i should do well in them.