• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

im back

psydkick

two years ago i started down the long hard road to pronography addiction. it started off small, like... mirrors under ladies legs, hidden cameras in my parents room, jacking off in carparks etc etc. but the problem only grew. soon enough i was even browsing websites. (websites such as imawankerjustlikeyou.com etc etc etc.) The problem was apparent to me three weeks ago when i used my entire monthly allocated 20 gigs in just 6 days. I have spent the last 3 weeks in rehab, run entirely by 60 yrs+ midgets. little did they know that that is my favourite fetish, so the replaced the entire staff with mole littered retards. i am now fully recovered, have my fresh 20 gigs, and am back in the game. i missed ET

Inglourious Basterd

psydkick said:
two years ago i started down the long hard road to pronography addiction. it started off small, like... mirrors under ladies legs, hidden cameras in my parents room, jacking off in carparks etc etc. but the problem only grew. soon enough i was even browsing websites. (websites such as imawankerjustlikeyou.com etc etc etc.) The problem was apparent to me three weeks ago when i used my entire monthly allocated 20 gigs in just 6 days. I have spent the last 3 weeks in rehab, run entirely by 60 yrs+ midgets. little did they know that that is my favourite fetish, so the replaced the entire staff with mole littered retards. i am now fully recovered, have my fresh 20 gigs, and am back in the game. i missed ET
ROTFLMFAO!

Nice one man, hahahaaa

The Admiral

psydkick said:
Champion post dude. Good to have you back.

SkankyMoe

psydkick said:
The problem was apparent to me three weeks ago when i used my entire monthly allocated 20 gigs in just 6 days. I have spent the last 3 weeks in rehab
LOL so if you went to rehab for 20GB of pron in 6 days, what do you suggest I do about 32GB in 1 day ?