• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

im out

phatbass

as it says lol im still waiting for my net after i moved and after this long i dunno if ill get back into et so to all me good buds ill chat to ya on msn when i get my net on finally

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sif leave me Phat.............after all this time we are part and parcel. Through several servers we been tight - not looking forward to ET without you.

phatbass

sorry gaz lol but been w.o net for over a month and not really missing it tbh i dont think i will be back in online gaming when i get it back i still have msn so dw we can still chat lol its not like im going offline forever

Lestat

-OZ-Trigger Happy said:
You'll be back.

Cheers
I agree as i gave it away for a while too and found myself in the past week playing again.But ... with all the negativity i don't think its worth it.

blusky

shived said:
Again wit the big head.
Again with the dumb trolling.

I don't see how it's BIG HEADISH when he whinged and called me a hacker all the time! Obviously you can't see my sarcasm through the internets.

shived said:
Sadly he was > you.
No

shived said:
Also POD > you.
Arguable - and it's not exactly a competition.

CHRONIC

shived said:
-OZ-Trigger Happy said:
You'll be back.

Cheers
I agree as i gave it away for a while too and found myself in the past week playing again.But ... with all the negativity i don't think its worth it.
Not as though you have anything better to do

phatbass

Baker Street said:
Phat my man .. come back !
It wont be the same without ur insightful comments :)
yeh gonna miss the drunken nights and random convos lol but will have to arrange to come down this chrissy bakes when i get holidays off work

Lestat

Dr.Dre said:
shived said:
[quote="-OZ-Trigger Happy":eek:sidnzlx]You'll be back.

Cheers
Not as though you have anything better to do[/quote:eek:sidnzlx]

@ Blusky: Ignoreing ya comment's. Coz POD and Phat both pwn you.

but Dr.Dumb,Oh please The mere name ... sum's up this: you are a White wanna be Nigz and you could never be so you used that name on a forum coz you thougt it was Gansta! Yo!

phatbass

lol actually i havnt been round for some time noobs old buddy playing the family man and work all that stuff.should have ma net tomorrow woot go my 100gig on peak and 100 gig off peak what ever shall i d/l *asks noob for advice*

nelots

Optus would never offer 100/100, phat is probably with dodo on their adsl2+ rhodium plan for $89.99/month.

I'll give him 2days before he regrets joining that POS isp.