• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

JimmyB application for GunGame (Css) [PASSED]

23x1wee9a9

What is your current in-game name and what previous aliases have you used?
A. My in game name is ????JimmyB. , i previously was known as, Ace.BliTzKrIEg.

Q. Why do you want to join -OZ-?
A. I want to join -OZ- because i feel i can help the clan, either by posting on forums or teaching them tips. I would also love to Scrim, i have scrimmed once as a backup a few days ago.

Q. What do you think you can offer -OZ- as a clan and community member?
A. Dedication, i will make every scrim, and improve in what i lack, i will support the clan members and post helpful tips on the forums, i will be active on the forums and i will represent OZ with respect and be polite in scrims. I play with integrity and pride.

Q. How long have you played with OZ?
A. I was tested by EffectX at 3:35 5/9/11, I have participated in a scrim once with some members i cannot think of their names.

Q. What would you say are your three favourite video games (On any platform)?
A. My 3 Favorite games would have to be, Star Wars battlefront (1), Call of Duty World at War and Age of empires 2

Q. Have you been in a clan before or had any other clan experience?
A. Not for Css no, i have been in some CoD clans but i dont think that matters.

Q. Help us get to know you. In this section feel free to tell us about your occupation, hobbies, favourite books/games/movies/artists, celebrity crush etc.
A. Well, as i am only 15 i haven't experienced my full life time yet, I love my computer very much so and have a wide range of games, from strategy to fps, I work casual at maccas :p so i'm not lazy and i love hosting LAN parties for some reason.

Q. What is your favourite class/weapon?
A. In CSS, itd have to be the AWP, i love the one shot (Majority of the time) shots if not its be the M4, i love the accuracy especially with the supressor.

My details:
irl name: Curtis
Steam Name: Mystifyre (wow name)
Xfire: (dont have it)

Thank you for considering my application and taking your time to review it :)

Golden_Tail

Re: JimmyB application for GunGame (Css)

Great post dude, hope you get in, would be a great player for scrims and just general lols

TheSmiley6000

Re: JimmyB application for GunGame (Css)

Firstly Welcome to the forums :)
I have to say i am very impressed with your application, it is by far the best one i have seen for this division. Welcome to -OZ- mate, i look forward to being in more scrims with you :D