• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

jsr's application [Passed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

coats6lb

Q. What is your current in-game name and what previous aliases have you used?
A. I currently play under the alias ‘jsr', but i've also been known as 'top shelf jazz'.

Q. Why do you want to join -OZ-?
A. I want to step up my game and try my hand at some comp tf2 in a friendly and fun clan :3

Q. What do you think you can offer -OZ- as a clan and community member?
A. I’m a friendly guy and an all-round top bloke :) I've been playing tf2 since its release in 2007, I know the game mechanics well. I'm a mature player and never one to rage or mic spam. I would make a valuable backup scout/solly.

Q. How long have you played with OZ?
A. Never before. I found out about the clan by dueling Blaze in an MGE server.

Q. What would you say are your three favourite video games (On any platform)?
A. Battlefield 2 is my all time favourite game, and TF2 is a close second. I play bad company 2 every now and then, but not too many other games.

Q. Have you been in a clan before or had any other clan experience?
A. Nope.

Q. Help us get to know you. In this section feel free to tell us about your occupation, hobbies, favourite books/games/movies/artists, celebrity crush etc.
A. I've been at university for a year and a half now, studying mechatronics engineering. At the moment i'm taking a break to work and earn some money so I can travel around the state and compete in downhill skateboard races, and hopefully overseas next year in the international circuit that goes through europe, germany, US and canada.

Q. What is your favourite class/weapon?
A. I enjoy soldier and scout equally. I play both classes with the default set of weapons, save the equalizer.

olliesparks1111

Re: jsr's application

Thanks for your application. i will contact the other leader. feel free to play on our servers, come on our teamspeak and add me as a friend.

Please wait 24hrs for this application to be decided on

Synonym

Re: jsr's application

Dear JSR, congratulations are in order as you have been successful in joining our TF2 division. I look forward to playing with you on our servers and continuing to chat with you on TS and here on the forums. Feel free to slap on our clan tags now and to check out the TF2 section of the forums.

Please also abide by our code of conduct and you'll fit in just fine.

Kind Regards,
Synonym.
TF2 Leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.