• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Kazias's Application - TF2 [PASSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MindRotta

Q. What is your in game name, what previous aliases have you used?
A. My in game name is Naga, always has been.

Q. Why do you want to Join -OZ-?
A. To join in with scrims and input my abilities. Also I noticed that all clan members are friendly and mature.

Q. What do you want -OZ- to do and what do you think you can do for -OZ- as a clan and community member?
A. I can contribute to the TF2 team, playing as either Scout/Sniper/Soldier/Spy. As a community member i'll often be on the forums and the TF2 server.

Q. How long have you played with OZ?
A. The past week I've been playing with Sexual Harrassement Panda and Gunblade.

Q. Have you been banned previously for anything with any banning system on OZ?
A. No.

Q. Have you been in a clan before or had any other clan experience?
A. I've been in quite a few clans for both TF2 and CSS. I've also Co-owned a clan with a server.

Q. Tell us a bit about yourself, not as in gamer profile, but what’s your career perhaps, life dream? Preferred future mating partner?
A. Well at the moment I'm about to start year 12 in college and my interests are 3D modelling. As for "Preferred future mating partner" lol, I'd wish it was Emma Watson *drools*.

Q. What is your favourite class/weapon?
A. Wellllll in TF2 my favourite classes would have to be Scout and Sniper. My fav weapons are the Sandman for scout and my sniper rifle named "Sally".

Thanks,
-Kaz

Abolisher

Administrator
Re: Kazias's Application - TF2

a very good application i will make a post in the leaders forums and gfet back to your in 3 or less days :)

Reagards -OZ-Abs

Status
Not open for further replies.