• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Lessmen's apliccation for E.T.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lessmen

Hi Everyone, I am Elias from Chile, I am currently playing ET ony in OZ served, I use the alias Lessmen, why, it does not mean ( gay, somethign like that) just I have different culture. Today's my life I have a lot of free time and I have a specific way to use it, one the most addicting, the women, and secondly ET. So, for these reason I want to apply your team. Although I have neither cumputer skills nor good English level, I love having fun with other ET player.

I have been here almost four months, and I am going to live here for one year more afterwards I want to travel to Asia. I have a scholarship, so I do not work here, I am mechanical Engineer and I am studying a Mainstream related with my area.

What can I offer to OZ clan, really, T don´t know, maybe just have a fun moment, In fact, they members gave help to me, I believe that the clan is able to improve my English, so I can offer friendly, I am really friendly, sometime too much, just I am naive with Australian's player! of course I love teaching, so If I get some knowlegde I can share with others. Therefore, I can help player with less knowlegde than me ingame!!

I have played ET almost 8 years, at beginning, I had played as a medic or Engineer, because I this time we played to win, we dont enjoy a fun time, we were looking for a victory. now Here just I play to have fun, so for these reason , the panzer is using by lessmen all time, I love this gun, it is quite difficult get a multikill. to summarize, I just play ET.

Accordying with this apply, I hope that all facts have been greatly explained and I can get a satisfactory answer!

See you soon in ET, thanks you for reading, and please if you find some mistakes, give a feedback (I hope you can understand)

Lessmen........

Status
Not open for further replies.