• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Marge's application [ET] [Passed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Earthyy

Q. What is your current in-game name and what previous aliases have you used?
A. I currently play under the alias Marge Simpson,H*SAvenger,PUREOWNAGE

Q. Why do you want to join -OZ-?
A.Ive been waitting to join OZ but i didnt want to leave h*s but due to recent events they kicked me.(i can explain if needed)

Q. What do you think you can offer -OZ- as a clan and community member?
A. Well im experinced in clans im on everyday playing an specing for even hours seeing that no one is cheating also to learn & adapt to peoples gaming style.I am friendly i can be funny an serious if needed.My big rule is not to lie since 1 lie makes thousands
.Can i follow if needed , well only to a certain extent i will listen an abay rules but if a *Higher Member* does somethink wrong an told not to saying anythink, i can not do this.Im reliable i will represent OZ in Scrim,arguements above all our Severs.

Q. How long have you played with OZ?
A. I have played on OZ for years but due to moving i was inactive for 6 months,about a month or 2 lately not sure.

Q. What would you say are your three favourite video games (On any platform)?
A. Honestly i probley couldnt tell u i play alot of games ps2,ps3,xbox, xbox360 comptuer various games an catagor's i can explain if needed.

Q. Have you been in a clan before or had any other clan experience?
A. Was in H*S for 4 years donated 175 dollars help make site, help severs i was an Owner, level 19(i didnt donate to Owner either
i donated to 17 with 100 dollars than 75 came to keep sever afloat.)

Q. Help us get to know you. In this section feel free to tell us about your occupation, hobbies, favourite books/games/movies/artists, celebrity crush etc.
A. i go to high school year 12 love hanging out with girls hobbies mm this an various games other than that ill talk to my friends lol but i wont explain my life LOL.

Q. What is your favourite class/weapon?
A. Well i mosstly play medic but for some reason when i go engy i play better idk y.

Thank-you for considering this application, if this happens not to past ill still be playing your severs so dnt think noy acceptting will get rid of me xD o yeah btw i have alot of history with alot of oz members i can repost if i have to but for some reason the page is skipping i think i wrote to much idk lmao.

i0nwr1t3r

Re: Marge's application

Hi Avenger ,
Thanks for your application , I'll lock this thread & put it up for vote in the members.

Good Luck with your app.

Cheers

i0n

Status
Not open for further replies.