• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Mc.Furball Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furry

Posing ftw lol @ bad hair day.. ROFL you were being sucha douch'e porter did you even record anything o_O Horrible camera, i dont know how they can be man bewbies ;3 it was "edited" horribly" cold that day prolly just the way my shirt is? o_O try taking proper pictures newb

Furry

haha, blusky... Bad hair day.. usually its alot emoer.. less Mulletler... i jsut couldnt be "Edited " Bothered... itsl iek school.. hard to wake up before 12:00 and porter you do realise you can get suspended for that :D :D Princepal = knows my parents quite well maybe i could just slip in the word... that someone is taking higly seuxal pics of me :OO i mean liekkkk when did you take the first one? we dont have coputers in our classes.. that is at least a year old then? i dont have that bag anymore

Mr Lazy Man

-OZ-Furry said:
haha, blusky... Bad hair day.. usually its alot emoer.. less Mulletler... i jsut couldnt be fawked... itsl iek school.. hard to wake up before 12:00 and porter you do realise you can get suspended for that :D :D Princepal = knows my parents quite well maybe i could just slip in the word... that someone is taking higly seuxal pics of me :OO i mean liekkkk when did you take the first one? we dont have coputers in our classes.. that is at least a year old then? i dont have that bag anymore
LOLOLOL Sexual... you make me laugh and few days ago for first pic

Furry

More thena few days* and why thank chu buh yuh i dont really try to liek make myself lewk Sxc for school.. mostly because i need to gget up at 8... il take some pics at soundwave =D and shows chu liek serious ima grab that paramore womans ass and be liek Rawr Epix haha QT thats what my Ex said about me ;3

Furry

Excuses much rofl you didnt need to learn anything to pass english it was that easy i got 80%+ and i didnt even study then again.. Dobak was quite funny the way she was a complete bish .-.

Status
Not open for further replies.