• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Synonym

Reclining on my deck and having a few cold ones with the family. Merry Christmas all and a Happy New Year.

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hope everyone has been having a great day. Keep it safe, have fun and hopefully Santa was generous for you all :)

Trigger Happy

Something nice I got sent:
Greatest man in history, named Jesus, had no servants, yet they called him Master. Had no degree, yet they called him Teacher. Had no medicines, yet they called him Healer. He had no army, yet kings feared Him. He won no military battles, yet he conquered the world. He committ...ed no crime, yet they crucified Him. He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today. MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!

Cheers

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you all keep safe. I won't be able to get on the computer properly until the 29th due to on xmas day my PSu dying on startup :p. And the PSU i have ordered (well the place I'm purchasing from), won't open until 29th :). So I shall be able to be active on servers with you all then :).

Best Regards, BR!!!!! &
Merry Xmas

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
Black Racoon said:
I won't be able to get on the computer properly until the 29th due to on xmas day my PSu dying on startup :p. And the PSU i have ordered (well the place I'm purchasing from), won't open until 29th :).
Power supply problems eh? Before you rush out and buy a new one, perhaps someone on these forums could give you a quick lowdown on the inner workings of those things?

nelots

noobItUp said:
Power supply problems eh? Before you rush out and buy a new one, perhaps someone on these forums could give you a quick lowdown on the inner workings of those things?

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
I thought for so long they were done by someone else and wAs amazed how he found such relevant ones but now that I know omg it's amazing. O fear now this post will be derpified :(

G-Train

nelots said:
noobItUp said:

hahahah, best one so far.

Oh yeah, merry xmas and all that.

nelots

Black Racoon said:
I thought for so long they were done by someone else and wAs amazed how he found such relevant ones but now that I know omg it's amazing. O fear now this post will be derpified :(