• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

MY APOLOGIES

Inglourious Basterd

Namaste. I Have just been doing some meditation in my home-made ashram in front of my fat bellied laughing Buddha shrine with some lovely "herbal" incense burning and had an apifiny to publicly apologize to all concerned.

Firstly, I'd like to apologize to DR.Dre aka CRONIC for the hax accusations I put forth and the inevitable flaming that followed. Plus the nasty remarks I made to you in PM's. None of it was meant to get as personal as it seemed, most of it was only for a bit of a lol really. No hard feelings aye. Your a good player.

Secondly, I'd like to apologize to ramendeep aka Lammy for pretty much the same as above excluding the hax acusation, your a top bloke, and a good player. All the best of luck with your clan on the GA ladder competition mate. Again, most of what I said was for a bit of a laff as well.

Thirdly, I'd like to apologize to my old Orcon Colleague Gemanix for those remarks I made to you, about you on your application thread regarding the Orcon server dieing because of you. I would like to retract some of those statements and just say even though you made some mistakes (we all do) you done a fine job administering/modding the server, especially ridding it of tk hunters, name stealing pests and hackers. Well done. Again, just taking the piss mate, nothing personal really.

All in all we all love a good laff and Hope that I could at least make some of you smile, because laughter is the best medicine imo.

Group hug? :oops:

Anyways I'm pretty sure you all have probably had enough of reading this bobbla by now so i'll stfu k. :roll:

Kind Regards
sabre_wylde aka sabre aka warlord aka kappella aka Inglourious Basterd etc, etc... :cool:

JoKeR

Ohhhhhhh now i know who you are. Likewise Warlord sorry for being a dick to you when you had that alias <3

ramendeep

Yea mate same goes for me with ya haha good times though lol :p atleast we can have a laugh about it and dont take this stuff so seriously hahahaha. Fun times

See ya round on the server

Lestat

(E)Warlord?

@DRE - Ever heard of hot-linking? :lol: :lol: plus 37-40k/b Whooooa HARDCORE! :lol: :lol:

Death_Reincarnated

Dr.Dre said:
So dial up thinks im a playboy bunny?

:lol:
Fixed.

@Warlord/Inglourious Basterd You played under any ohter alias during PTGN/OGN days? I know ive seen you play...who was the other E* player...used to use rnade alot and was a mean admin lol?

Lestat

Death_Reincarnated said:
[quote="Dr.Dre":287osm3p]So dial up thinks im a playboy bunny?

:lol:
Fixed.

@Warlord/Inglourious Basterd You played under any ohter alias during PTGN/OGN days? I know ive seen you play...who was the other E* player...used to use rnade alot and was a mean admin lol?[/quote:287osm3p]

only dudes i remember from E where Warlord,Greyfox and the late comer Xavier_syd. Speaking of past player's what ever happened to Laf? (Lafial)

@Inglourious: ah K,Popular ET name then :roll:

Inglourious Basterd

Death_Reincarnated said:
@Warlord/Inglourious Basterd You played under any ohter alias during PTGN/OGN days? I know ive seen you play...who was the other E* player...used to use rnade alot and was a mean admin lol?
Nah mate, I cant remember ever playing on PTGN/OGN to be honest. Were they ETPub? I only ever really used to play on ETPro servers most of the time such as Orcon and the GA servers. Sometimes UO aswell. Although I did occasionally visit other servers now and then so I may have been on PTGN/OGN once or twice, I'm not sure.

Yea I remember now seeing the (E)Warlord you're talking about, used play on GA alot I think. To be honest I totally forgot that there was another warlord when I chose the alias.

Death_Reincarnated

Inglourious Basterd said:
[quote="Death_Reincarnated":3a154wa6]@Warlord/Inglourious Basterd You played under any ohter alias during PTGN/OGN days? I know ive seen you play...who was the other E* player...used to use rnade alot and was a mean admin lol?
Nah mate, I cant remember ever playing on PTGN/OGN to be honest. Were they ETPub? I only ever really used to play on ETPro servers most of the time such as Orcon and the GA servers. Sometimes UO aswell. Although I did occasionally visit other servers now and then so I may have been on PTGN/OGN once or twice, I'm not sure.

Yea I remember now seeing the (E)Warlord you're talking about, used play on GA alot I think. To be honest I totally forgot that there was another warlord when I chose the alias.[/quote:3a154wa6]

ahh ok that makes sense :)

@lestat Xavier_syd is the guy i'm talking bout lol ---> (E)*Xavier_Syd from memory. He was preety good. ye Lafial hasnt been on ages? has he changed his nick? What about Rouge lol...used to hide by aliasing cos of his many fanbois hehehhe?

G-Train

Lafiel the fat kent has been around a bit. :p

Another blast from the past, Lantern was on the other day.

Also Mavrick made a comeback too.

<3 the old PTGN'ers

Death_Reincarnated

G-Train said:
Lafiel the fat kent has been around a bit. :p

Another blast from the past, Lantern was on the other day.

Also Mavrick made a comeback too.

<3 the old PTGN'ers
HOLLLY S**T! It's like dejavu lol.

What about Storm, Bilko, Rule of Bookz and others i cant remember lol? Man all those names are poppin up now.

Would be awesome to get the rest of them guys playing on the one server again.