• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Name that Game!

Thundercracker

"The rules are that you may NOT post modified, fanmade games or freeware games."...

...You already failed then, that's "Desert Combat" a Battlefield 1942 Mod. You can see the US soldier in desert camo next to the health bar, there's an F16 flying in the background and the Fletcher DD doesn't have missiles as its main battery and it usually has 10 depth charges not 5. Also you can make out a Mil helicopter (probably the Mi-8) on the japanese (axis) carrier and next to it is a MiG-29.

I'd post a pic of another game but I can't get the picture thing to work.

If anyone's interested in playing some COOP DC I know a server we can have fun on, plus you don't need a CDkey so it's free if you need to get the game. Anyone wanna be my chopper pilot or gunner? OR we can play some BF1942. There's battlefield origins now but I haven't researched how it works, pretty popular though and it's free I think. It's supposed to be just like the original BF1942.

"papa bear to all units, red dog, red dog, casualty count is high, move to reinforce outpost immediately, out."

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
xD dam you thunder, was the only pic in the folder :(. oh well you start then.

Insert image > from url > untick Retrieve remote file and reference locally paste link > press ok

If anyone's interested in playing some COOP DC I know a server we can have fun on, plus you don't need a CDkey so it's free if you need to get the game. Anyone wanna be my chopper pilot or gunner? OR we can play some BF1942. There's battlefield origins now but I haven't researched how it works, pretty popular though and it's free I think. It's supposed to be just like the original BF1942.
I can fly :D - interested

Sunncaeks

Since ferny didn't post a new one. Here ya go.

Never talked to a lot of people who played this. A pity, as it wasn't too bad.

Thundercracker

Rock n Roll racing? used to play it with my dad
Yep, SNES and megadrive game by blizzard and a fave of mine. You get golden earing - radar love on the sega! hahah

stop the hijacking it's liam's turn!

freebie... search dinosaur and world war 2 to get joke's game (sif hijack)

Joke :D

Yep, SNES and megadrive game by blizzard and a fave of mine. You get golden earing - radar love on the sega! hahah

stop the hijacking it's liam's turn!

freebie... search dinosaur and world war 2 to get joke's game (sif hijack)
oh sorry i didnt read the rules :<

Thundercracker

oh sorry i didnt read the rules :<
don't worry the rules went out the door with fern's post (rofl1)

maybe liam didn't read them either he shoulda posted!

gg OZ forums... too bad there is no !rules on the forums
(rofl1)(rofl1)(rofl1)(rofl1)(rofl1)(rofl1)(rofl1)(rofl1)(rofl1)(rofl1)(rofl1)(rofl1)(rofl1)(rofl1)(rofl1)(rofl1)(rofl1)(rofl1)(rofl1)

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
I claim complete innocence of my own rules.... my net sucked, but now it works... I hope.