• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

New Awards - Need Ideas

Trigger Happy

Ah yes I didn't see it was already in there, my bad :)
We should make pliers able to kill people, kind of like how a needle can kill or something, then we can give the award "most nipple cripples" if you kill someone with it.

Cheers

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Trigger Happy said:
Ah yes I didn't see it was already in there, my bad :)
We should make pliers able to kill people, kind of like how a needle can kill or something, then we can give the award "most nipple cripples" if you kill someone with it.

Cheers
Oooooh, that would be awesome. Another idea someone informed me about was diffusing landmines with a knife but it takes like 2x as long, and you can hear the knife soudn so people could come and snap you. Food for thought :)

WickedFizz

Most Self-Kills & Panzer should have their own categorys.

Like "Panzer" should be something like "Has no skill" award. :)

Antagonist

Black Racoon said:
[quote="Trigger Happy":1jwm1y5c]Ah yes I didn't see it was already in there, my bad :)

Cheers
Oooooh, that would be awesome. Another idea someone informed me about was diffusing landmines with a knife but it takes like 2x as long, and you can hear the knife soudn so people could come and snap you. Food for thought :)[/quote:1jwm1y5c]

actually both ideas are pretty good.. new crazy awards will keep ppl interested

i0nwr1t3r

Antagonist said:
Black Racoon said:
[quote="Trigger Happy":1d0uisd9]Ah yes I didn't see it was already in there, my bad :)

Cheers
Oooooh, that would be awesome. Another idea someone informed me about was diffusing landmines with a knife but it takes like 2x as long, and you can hear the knife soudn so people could come and snap you. Food for thought :)
actually both ideas are pretty good.. new crazy awards will keep ppl interested[/quote:1d0uisd9]

Mine defusing with knife is an ETnam mod thing from memory & would make the point of playing engineer redundant , that's similar to all classes using binocs to spot mines. :rnade: :rnade:

The amount of times I've done a noobitup & brought pliers to a gun fight :banana: usually during an interrupted dyno plant!

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
What about most undeployed MG kills?

You could call it Nick D'Arcy, for most faces smashed! :banana:

Sunncaeks

Sunn's Disciple - Most Suicides / Self-Kills / Accidental Deaths (falling from great height...) /etc

Baldrick

We should pliers can kill people, kind of like the needle can kill or something, then we can give award "the most nipple harm" if you kill its people...

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
adversary said:
Avenger said:
"Survivior" most time spent alive without dieing.
sounds good, but would entice alot of camping.
Interesting, would require a lot more implementation into the mod for this to happen and time tracking for each player as they spawn but do-able, but I agree would entice camping + some players would just stand still and hide to achieve it, could make it they have to move but theres flaws with that too.

Avenger said:
"Eagle eye" longest distance shot/kill with a thommy/mp40/pistols
I believe this would be quite interesting, definately worth a shot to implement!

New Awards in the process of being created - before noticing the lsat few posts here of which some of these will most likely be turned into awards too soon!

Pack..Horse (Med pack whores)
Objective Master (get apoint for capturing flag, blowing something up, placing an objective e.t.c)
Assassin (most knife kills must be greater than 2 to show).
Blabber! (most mm1 chat - most messages in global > 5)
Cheat Death (most \kills > 3)
(Unnamed Currently) (Most Gibs)
Super Reincarnator (Most Deaths > 5)

So we require a name for the most gibs awards before it's released/finalised still.

Look forward to your thoughts.

Regards, BR

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
Now that MG has headshot, what about "nick d'arcy lyfe" = most headshots with MG? (most faces smashed)