• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

New Banner

Synonym

I've been AFK for a while now and seem to have missed quite a lot. Aside from the loss of some of our flock I would like to comment on the new forum banner. This has probably been discussed elsewhere but I've got over 3 weeks of unread posts to sift through.

Who designed it? Because it looks very nice.

Synonym

In order:
@Joke: Yes I have been quite busy. Though now I've finished with my final exams I can go back to my sedentary lifestyle. :)

@Sunn: It's an improvement on the previous one. Though I'm not sold on the stylized 'OZ'.

@Fraggle: Thank you for the heads up.

@Admiral: That was pretty racist C.C. There are also no members of the fairer sex featured either.

Im open to any suggestions.

i also made an edited version which hasn't been put up yet.

it fades to white on the sides instead of having a defined 'end'. So instead of stretching the banner to the monitors width, it will be centered and blend in with the background.

:)

Synonym

hellboy said:
Im open to any suggestions.

i also made an edited version which hasn't been put up yet.

it fades to white on the sides instead of having a defined 'end'. So instead of stretching the banner to the monitors width, it will be centered and blend in with the background.

:)
I don't know, personally I quite like the polaroid-style of the framing. The only issue I have with it (The older -OZ- members probably have a few suggestions of their own) is the clan name.

But thank you for updating it to include us TF2'ers.

Ryno981

+With the extention of Black Ops - of which -OZ- will extend too.

PS: For those who cant see the full IMG, press ctrl + Scroll down with your mouse

Mozzie

Synonym said:
I've been AFK for a while now and seem to have missed quite a lot. Aside from the loss of some of our flock I would like to comment on the new forum banner. This has probably been discussed elsewhere but I've got over 3 weeks of unread posts to sift through.

Who designed it? Because it looks very nice.
I like it too, except the chunky OZ bit

Mozzie

Cruz. said:

+With the extention of Black Ops - of which -OZ- will extend too.

PS: For those who cant see the full IMG, press ctrl + Scroll down with your mouse
F1 for adopting Cruz's banner as the new banner! loving the look of the -OZ- Gaming

Trigger Happy

I think putting the -OZ- from Cruz's into the current banner would look good.
The thing is you want to show off our TF2 side too. So either Cruz whacks in a reference to TF2 or HB fixes up the OZ logo in the current one to make me all happy in the panties :)

Cheers

Mozzie

-OZ-Trigger Happy said:
I think putting the -OZ- from Cruz's into the current banner would look good.
The thing is you want to show off our TF2 side too. So either Cruz whacks in a reference to TF2 or HB fixes up the OZ logo in the current one to make me all happy in the panties :)

Cheers
Cruz's one has (in order) ET / Blackops / TF2

All ready for the launch of our Blackops Division!

Bogan

What about a picture bloke in a flannie shirt and a beanie holding a long neck of home brew?

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Wow both LOOK AWESOME!!!!

This will probably come down to a vote!! So I will give it one more day for any more final touch ups/submissions and will have the banners in a new thread :):).

Cheers, BR

Fraggle

Cruz. said:

Cruz can we change the school yard lined paper and make that the same grey as the wall?
Please!

HB can we get some orange like a rust or burnt orange or red in the center logo?
Or even better the -OZ- colours!

Thanx
Fraggle