• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

New Maps - January 2010

SkankyMoe

Helloo Everyone,

Time to rid the server of the xmas maps and a couple of others.
If there is a fav map anyone would like to see included please let me know ?

Frogma

if theres like an xmas sniper non-xmas version ill go that. Anything with a slay please.

Also whats that level where allies start in an abandoned room all poisoned and they need to collect the antidotes by participating in various sick and twisted games such as finding keys in the bottom of a pit of needles. I believe axis' objective is to watch the monitors and trick the cops? Anyone?

Bucket

Have we tried Sniper Castle yet? I think there is always room for a purely sniper map in the rotation, I know there's a helluva lot of covies on maps that suit sniping. :cool: :cool:

SkankyMoe

Righto Ive got everyone covered so far except for the crazy map Frog is talking about, I cant find it or a description of it and havent seen it myself.
Frog if you can help me out with a source or map name, anything more than youve told us so far I will do my best to try and find it for you.

Below are the maps Im going to use for the swap out so far, looking for a couple more, so any other suggestions, let me know. Cheers.

et_depot.pk3
missile_b3.pk3
mp_sub_rc1.pk3
rochelle_b2.pk3
snipercastle_b2.pk3

Bucket

Thx skank and thx for not shoving the sniper map where Train wanted it shoved :lol: :lol:

amacide

ET Moderator
-OZ-SkankyMoe said:
et_depot.pk3
missile_b3.pk3
mp_sub_rc1.pk3
rochelle_b2.pk3
snipercastle_b2.pk3
Yeah, very nice... :) A few other maps worth trying if haven't already:

U-Boot
http://cid-20c7b9674e1fe7b6.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/Enemy Territory/ET Main/uboot.pk3

Vio Grail
http://cid-20c7b9674e1fe7b6.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/Enemy Territory/ET Main/vio^_grail.pk3

Xposed
http://cid-20c7b9674e1fe7b6.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/Enemy Territory/ET Main/xposed.pk3

Omni Bots work OK on those maps...

Cheers.

SkankyMoe

Thanks guys,

Amacide, soz mate I did the updates before seeing your suggestions, there were a couple others I was going to replace but didnt have enough maps.
So, any feedback on what other maps to dop from rotation to replace with some of your suggestions ?

And Death, soz I got it wrong, thanks for the heads up in game, as per your post, I will update with the correct map tonight.

Here is the current maps in vote rotation, any others anyone wants to see replaced with Amacides picks ?

sp_delivery_te
railgun
adlernest
tc_base
baserace
Frostbite
et_mor2_night
et_beach
radar
supplydepot2
warbell
battery
Karsiah_te2
goldrush
lighthouse2
fueldump
saberpeak_final
venice
oasis
bremen_b2
braundorf_b4
eagles_2ways_b3
sos_secret_weapon
1944_nordwind
et_depot
dubrovnik_final
goldendunk_a2
missile_b3
rochelle_b2
reactor_final
snipercastle_b2
mp_sub_rc1

SkankyMoe

CHRONIC said:
Hey Skank have you ever seen Saw?
Nope, Ive done some searching, cant find any map just called "SAW".
Is that the correct map name ? Do you have a link ? Im happy to add it.

amacide

ET Moderator
No worries at all Skanky I'm happy with those maps or not... :) Quite impressed actually by the current rotation.

-OZ-SkankyMoe said:
1944_nordwind
Awesome... I didn't even realise that map was in the rotation :-)

As for dropping maps, only one I would drop is Baserace... but that's just me... I know some people like it ;-)

More importantly, great to see new maps being rotated each month.

Kind Regards

SkankyMoe

-OZ-amacide said:
As for dropping maps, only one I would drop is Baserace... but that's just me... I know some people like it
Well BaseRace was one of the maps that was going to get dropped because it had a low play/vote rate.
So tell me what map from your suggested maps you want me to swap BaseRace with ? Your pick :cool:

amacide

ET Moderator
-OZ-SkankyMoe said:
Well BaseRace was one of the maps that was going to get dropped because it had a low play/vote rate.
So tell me what map from your suggested maps you want me to swap BaseRace with ? Your pick :cool:
Hehehe poor Baserace... how did one player describe it.. the boil on the ass of the ET community ;-)

Go the U-Boot :)

Wonder what is 2nd and 3rd least played...? Hard to guess - maybe Dubrovnik, Railgun or Karsiah.

Cheers mate

Joke :D

put Christmas sniper back in for karsiah (i personally like karsiah but its never played). it may not be christmas but that map is awesome fun :)

Remove railgun and put in Xposed.

Danke

Frogma

-OZ-SkankyMoe said:
CHRONIC said:
Hey Skank have you ever seen Saw?
Nope, Ive done some searching, cant find any map just called "SAW".
Is that the correct map name ? Do you have a link ? Im happy to add it.
Lol can't tell if skanky is being serious.