• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

New Name

Lestat

-OZ-Thekid said:
Can you please back off from it if i only got say,only 2 or 3 words spelled wrong there is no need to point them out it get's annoying no one is perfect in this world and i just happen to suck at spelling. And how would you like it if every post i saw a misspelled word i pointed it out for you? it get's annoying. All i am asking is just to back of please i didn't want sound all mean and grumpy :(
Sorry i had to :( ... Are you from some 3rd world country? and did not attend school? or are you from here and skipped school or never went at all? i am a little perplexed as to why a teen in this country cannot spell at least a sentence without mistake's?And with spellchecker software these day's? really.My suggestion for you if you don't like people annoying you ... as you put it use FireFox it underlines in red words you have spelt (so it thinks) wrong and it can correct them for you :)

Lucky

Hey mate dont be a such a tool. Get a life. I can tell you dont have a life casue all you do is sit on computer 24/7 and i bet your would not have the balls to face anyone in real life. :evil: get over it fool.

Trigger Happy

Ok guys, that's enough.
Kid knows he has to work on his spelling and I hope he really does, but that doesn't allow everyone to keep going on about it. It might have been funny at the start but now it is even annoying me.
@Kid, I do hope you take some of the advice (I use the FF for the spellchecker, it's a lifesaver).
@Everyone else, next one to bring it up again in this thread will get a warning and if it is continually brought up, further actions will be taken.
Get back on topic please.

Cheers

Lestat

i was just asking? and trying to be helpful it was not an attack? at least i didn't write it like that.It was just simply curiosity and some help,so i am sorry you took it the wrong way.And i do not sit on a computer 24/7 fyi.

Bambi*

-OZ-JoKeR said:
Change your name to Cnat Splel
:eek: lol joker u meanie!

-OZ-Thekid said:
Ok this is a bit off-topic and i dont want to sound like im being mean. But can u all like back off from my spelling please it is starting to get anoying. So please back off im trying to get better at my spelling. Everyone is bad at something im just bad a spelling :(
yeah leave him alone guys.. he's only a kid! theres always room for improvement :D
lets tease the old folks about their spelling instead :)

Hicksy

oh gee i better watch out now.

they gonna start picking on the old ppl.

where is my walking stick gone now?

superMINGE

don't worry hicksy I have a spare Zimmer Frame if you have misplaced your walking aide...
now you young whipper snappers had better clear off my lawn!!