• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

New Server

JoKeR

I cant dl the maps off the server. Everytime the dl thing comes up my et crashes. Am i the only person with this problem?

Messenjah

I rarely download from ET servers cause I get this problem and pk3 errors etc when I do

Just google the map name followed by .pk3 joker :)
You'll find a random ftp with it

JoKeR

i cant find the pk3 file in the bunker map dl off this site :S. It says its a bsp file?

Joke :D

it would be awesome is .pk3 extention was allowed for attatchments.

is server single map objetive? better if it is so people having the problems could just skip the maps tthey dont have.

Trigger Happy

Hmm that is strange, there is a bunker pk3 file there for me when I browse that etmain.
If you want I can upload some of the maps to my skydrive or something?

Cheers

Lestat

-OZ-JoKeR said:
i cant find the pk3 file in the bunker map dl off this site :S. It says its a bsp file?
when it says cant find bsp it usually means the map name is not the same as the one in the cfg or the map does not exist eg you haven't got it.

Joke =D said:
it would be awesome is .pk3 extension was allowed for attachments.

is server single map objective? better if it is so people having the problems could just skip the maps they don't have.
pk3's are just zip files... so i think u can attach zip here .. and all u do is rename the pk3 to zip attach and the person getting it does the reverse.

the server runs in single map objective now just cfg'ed to start next map,If it was in campaign mode you would have to download a pk3 file for it every time a new rotation is made.If you ran the server purely in single map objective mode then you have the same map over and over till the next one is voted.But i guess as skank said ... we all love to vote.

And to the map downloads i used the webserver and used a leech app called Orbit lets you download whole folders in one hit.

gemanix

make sure maps are copied to etmain (not etpub or etpro, etc..)
if you have any .tmp files, delete them, cause they're failed download.

use google to search for suggestions on error messages. they might not give the answer, but will give you clues which assists in solving.

Lestat

My new nickname for skank is SkankJacker! every thread so far .. he has a link to his threads Jacker! :p :p :lol: :lol:

SkankyMoe

Lestat said:
My new nickname for skank is SkankJacker! every thread so far .. he has a link to his threads Jacker! :p :p :lol: :lol:
ROFL WAS WONDERING HOW LONG IT WOULD BE UNTIL I WAS BRANDED

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
-OZ-JoKeR said:
I cant dl the maps off the server. Everytime the dl thing comes up my et crashes. Am i the only person with this problem?
Most people I have talked to, by simply removing all the .pk3's in their etpub and reconnecting has fixed this problem, due to us updating the etpub client recently with the new server.

Kind Regards, BR