• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

NSW vs WA

Messenjah

When -
Saturday night the 3rd of July NSW will be taking on WA in a match that will settle the score once and for all.

Teams -

WA
Messenjah
Bogan (c)
Triggerhappy
Joke
? (If you want in post below)
bonza

NSW
Deathwishincarnated /ff
Alch3my (c)
Uber Goober
Superminge
Robroy
Random Fuzzi player

Rules will be first to 12 map wins is victorious and whatever rules I make up on the fly most be obeyed.

Maps -
TBC

Server IP -
TBC

The stakes are if WA wins this forum section gets closed because its pointless and no origin matches ever go ahead. If NSW wins all 6 NSW players get a 6 month server ban.

Bogan

Is there another Bogan playing on this server, hope he is way better than me , and by the way i'm a proud Victorian. Cheers Bogan

JoKeR

Get all the players you can imo. Even if they arent in that state.

That NSW team dosent look like it would be much chop.

Messenjah

All suggestions regarding the NSW team must be cleared and approved by a Fuzzi member

All suggestions regarding the WA team must be cleared and approved by (DRUNK)Bogan

New rule effective immediately -
All Fuzzi clan members are removed from the state of origin until further notice.

bonza

Hell yeah

Bring it you nsw chumps, let's see what you bizarrely shaped buildings can do for you now.

Also is this oging to be on the regular server or is there another place it can happen?

bonza

Messenjah

I'm a very serious person, you should all know this by now.

Can people please say if they will be available by tomorrow afternoon so I know if I need to help the captains find replacements, thanks.