• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

OFFICIAL RWC THREAD!!!!

JoKeR

RWC starts tonight!

Town is already getting a bit hectic, lots of tourists around. Work finishes at midday so we all having pizza and beer before we all head off to the warf for the festivities.

WHO U GUIZ PICKING 2 WIN AND WHY????

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
ABs to finally break the hoodoo and win. If they don't do it this time they never will.

no pressure.

Inglourious Basterd

noobItUp said:
G-Train said:
The Kaffers :(
You serious G?

Do you know anything about rugby?

Did your mother drop you when you were a baby?
Indeed... Which "black" rugby team are you actually referring to G?

(The word kaffir, sometimes spelled kaffer or kafir, is an offensive term for a black person, most common in South Africa and other African countries. Generally considered a racial or ethnic slur in modern usage, it was previously a neutral term for black southern African people.) :0

I'll go for the AB's of course.... And for those of you that dont know, they are not actually all "black" either ;>

Bogan

Whoever wins, it wil be an epic world cup, but i am biased i suppose so GO WALLABIES, must have a chance after beating the Kiwis, and oh my the All Blacks don't have a good record in worls cup finals, maybe this year the can break the drought.

Inglourious Basterd

Bogan said:
oh my the All Blacks don't have a good record in worls cup finals, maybe this year the can break the drought.
Bobbla hope so mate, especially in our own country!

If we fail too early, I'm gonna leave the country for a while to escape the flood of tears...

JoKeR

Fark we played terrible against Tonga. Why is Dan Carter playing so bad latley???? missing kicks from right in front

Inglourious Basterd

Well then, what a bobbla game of penalties... I mean Rugby. ;>

lol @ all the missed kicks...

Looks like the team with the best kicker is going to win the World Cup....

CONGRATULATIONS AUSTRALIA :)

JoKeR

Lol yeah. What a weird game. Steve Thompson is going to be the laughing stock of England.

I tell you what, if this is the sort of rugby we are going to see then i think South Africa is going to take it.

Sunncaeks

JoKeR said:
Lol yeah. What a weird game. Steve Thompson is going to be the laughing stock of England.

I tell you what, if this is the sort of rugby we are going to see then i think South Africa is going to take it.
Not if they keep playing how they did against Wales.