• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Oh hi there, tall dark and handsome

FASSDOG

Damn I hate coming up with those witty titles of introductions, don't you? xD They're too hard to think up. *ahem* Translation to the title is here "OH HAI THAR, N00B"

*ahem* I am Lady Duck, but you can just call me Duck. I'm 16, living in south Tasmania. ... And not female *cough cough* I SWEAR!!! I've played on the TF2 server a few times and Black Raccoon asked me to join the forums and post an introduction of myself. SO HERE I AM!!!

I'm often given the title of "The Otaku" at school because back in grade 8 I would watch 10 series per day! I swear I did. ^-^ But nowadays I spend my days gaming and being true to my wota beliefs. (Definition of Wota = Over obsessive about Japanese Idols, especially members of the J-Pop group Morning Musume) So, let's see I guess strictly that makes me a "Wotaku" :p I hope to get to know you all well!!

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Hi,

Welcome to the Forums, good to see you found them and the introduction section! Can a TF2 Leader please add Lady Duck to the the TF2 Section! Also inform us if you are in the -OZ- Steam group yet.

Hope you enjoy your stay with us!

Kind Regards, BR

phatbass

hi what br said too i think lol i kinda didnt read all your post lots of text is hard to hold my interest tbh have fun here anyway :) most of us do lol

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
mm greetings and welcome to this barren land, another Tasmanian joins the ranks, no wait, think theres only 3 Tasi "people" here..
Oh well hi I'm um, hmm... lets ponder this... I'll just stop.

Sunncaeks

I thought the title was referring to myself at first. But then I read "handsome". Then it changed to whatever about n00bs. Which is also not me.

Hello and all that.

P.S. J-Pop is horrible! Rofl.

P.P.S. Have you seen the videos about some Jap(? I think?) pop-star trying to become a Prof. gamer? I think it was Mess who showed them to me. I thought it was lol.

EXTRA: DAMNIT FERN FOR MAKING THAT INTERRUPTING POST.

Fraggle

Hi welcome
Im from our et division we have a TF2 and and ET division.
I hope you nejoy your time with us
Please feel free to join our community on TS
115.69.31.45:9987
Hope to see you around!

Thanx
Fraggle
PS: I am a girl no cough cough! :banana:

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
interrupting? I was being a normal person greeting someone, and forgot what I was saying in my mind at the time so I typed it.

FASSDOG

Yes, but I abandoned it long ago. D: How charmingly stalkerish to hear BR is talking about me to everyone :p

The Admiral

He's a very charming stalker, yes. And I think he only talked about you to me. But he talks about everyone to me. So it isn't anything personal :) He was just excited about getting a nice and friendly new TF2 player :)

Antagonist

i briefly looked at this topic and naturally assumed they were talking about me... so im ganna go with that
thank you duck.. made my day lol

bonza

I'm bonza but you can call me sir, my liege or great one.

BR is the most charming and caring stalker you'll ever meet. He only takes tasteful pictures of you in the shower, and when he kills your pets to write love letters in blood, he does it in a humane fashion. It's finally great to meet someone who cares about correct spelling and punctuation.

Love

Trigger Happy

Excuse me bonza, I believe I have upheld impeccable spelling and grammar on these forums and only allow my standards to slip when real-time typing needs to occur on TS to keep up with conversation.
I am both shocked and appalled at this insult.
Just as an aside, your sentence would make more sense if it were reworded as; "It's great to finally meet someone who cares about correct spelling and punctuation.". 'It's finally great' doesn't really make much sense at all.

Cheers

Sunncaeks

A pity you never hit enter twice at the end of a paragraph, Trigzoo. It just becomes a wall of text and TL;DR ensues.

The Admiral

Hey, I try to use proper grammar, spelling and punctuation too!

Granted, given the amount of time I spend with BR, it has been getting increasingly harder to not just smash the keyboard and expect you to understand what I am trying to say, but I have persevered and continued to capitalise letters, minimise the number of red squiggly lines before I hit submit, and use those keys on the bottom right of the keyboard appropriately! (I don't have a num pad on my laptop).

You guys are so mean to BR. It isn't like he shows off his shower pictures to all of the internet, just to me and a select few. He's the most charming stalker you'll ever find :)