• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Oh hi there, tall dark and handsome

Trigger Happy

Coding is obviously different to any kind of written medium meant for others to read...
Things like forums I don't like excessive blank lines. When programming, the IDE usually does all the whitespace for me, I don't go out of my way to format something myself and will generally write a bit muddled mess and then before submitting or committing I autoformat it.
The overall point here I guess is that if there was an "autoformat for gibzoo's eyes" then I would use it. Till then my posts will be the way I like to write them ;)
Cheers

phatbass

i just like how bonzs cares about online sperring haha its fun to stur him ups but this is a hello thread guys :D trigs you should know better :p

bonza

Yo

Well it certainly seems I've made an impact here about spelling and grammar. My work is done.

Trigs: You were correct, finally great makes far less sense than just great.

Love

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
GUYS! Albeit off topic, back to greeting the new person, enough of this talk of whose grammar is of a better standard.

Trigger Happy

-OZ-cccdfern said:
GUYS! Albeit off topic, back to greeting the new person, enough of this talk of whose grammar is of a better standard.
That sentence should have been broken up into two or should be reworded. When you say "albeit off topic", we expect you to talk about something off topic. However, you say that we should be getting back on topic, which is a little confusing. This second comma should be a full stop and then the remainder of that sentence should become a new one so at least part of that post was correct ;)

Cheers

nelots

-OZ-Trigger Happy said:
[quote="-OZ-cccdfern":kgyzvya4]GUYS! Albeit off topic, back to greeting the new person, enough of this talk of whose grammar is of a better standard.
That sentence should have been broken up into two or should be reworded. When you say "albeit off topic", we expect you to talk about something off topic. However, you say that we should be getting back on topic, which is a little confusing. This second comma should be a full stop and then the remainder of that sentence should become a new one so at least part of that post was correct ;)

Cheers[/quote:kgyzvya4]

T

L

;

D

R

!

!

!

FASSDOG

Maximum the hormone->Death Note-><3
Right now I'm capped so I can't do much buuuut... I've seen(and love) More animes then the average person. Talking about Programming I'm about to enter college, so I'll studying computer programming soon. Also, incorrect grammar MAKE ME RAGE!! :p