• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

-OZ TO BE-gaming_vortex (TF2) [Not Passed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanglongt

Hello I am,

Russell

Please read my application.
Q. What is your current in-game name and what previous aliases have you used?
A. I currently play under the alias '-OZ TO BE-gaming_vortex FaG lOl' though previously I have used Name -OZ- gaming_vortex, -OZ-gaming_vortex FaG lOl, and gaming_vortex

Q. Why do you want to join -OZ-?
A. I want to join -OZ- because i think -OZ- is an awesome clan and I want to carry it's name which ever server and join and bring it's name to glory and for me being part of -OZ- is a great privileged to any one this answer is not a fake one this comes directly to what I am feeling thank you.

Q. What do you think you can offer -OZ- as a clan and community member?
A.I can lend my help to people in the clan that needs it and I shall help them in situations like giving them items for a craft that they really need for free or with a price. And I shall offer my resources to the clan and donate if I can. I can also help new players of the clan play better to the best I can

Q. How long have you played with OZ?
A. I have played with many OZ members for the last couple of months but I really did not know what -OZ- is until yesterday that
-OZ-Slayer showed me how awesome are you guys and invited me to your clan and I am also friends with 3 of your clan members.

Q.What would you say are your three favorite video games (On any platform)?
A.That would be Team Fortress 2, Just Cause 2, Mine craft, Call of duty (World at war,Nazi zombies,COD 2,Black Ops),Fallout all 4 of them, Half life, Portal and lots more Any Console I have a Ps3, Psp, Pc

Q.Have you been in a clan before or had any other clan experience?
A.No , This is my first

Q. Help us get to know you. In this section feel free to tell us about your occupation, hobbies, favourite books/games/movies/artists, celebrity crush etc.
A.I am currently studying in Don Bosco Technical Institute Makati in the philipines. My hobbies are Photography (mostly Macro), Bowling, Video Games. My favorite book is the twilight saga , max brooks zombie survival guide, and mostly game magazines, I love marvel movies. I have a crush on Olivia Wilde, and Emma stone. I am good in computer, electronics, Automotive, Techi stuff.
I am a amateur in TF2 and training to be Pro someday and -OZ- will be by my side hopefully.

Q. What is your favourite class/weapon?
A.Mostly My favorite classes are Engineer, Sniper , Heavy, Demo man. Weapons are Jag, Machina or Bazaar Bargain, Tomislav, Loch and Load respectively.

Thank-you for considering this application.
And may you approve this even with some complication you might see.

olliesparks1111

Re: -OZ TO BE-gaming_vortex FaG lol ( Team Fortress 2)

Hey congratulations on making an application. your application is now under review. feel free to play on our servers and talk on our teamspeak.

afkr22

-OZ- gaming_vortex said:

your three favorite video games

My favorite book is the twilight saga

Weapons are Jag
Hay Panda, tl;dr: 14 years old, can't count, lieks Twilight but also has the Jag as his favourite weapon.

Synonym

Dear Gaming_Vortex, I would like to thank you for your application to join OZ Gaming. Unfortunately you do not meet our minimum age requirements for clan membership so your application will not be passed. Feel free to re-apply at a later date. In the meantime, please feel free to continue to play on our servers and to chat on Team Speak however I will have to ask you to drop our clan tags from your name.

Kind regards,
Synonym.
TF2 Leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.