• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

OZ vs TOG stats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Cheers, Lammy, One thing I did notice with these stats is the far lower amount of Gibs then TOG. Just a heads up that when scrimming ensure you GIB them otherwise those nasty medics go and revive them and its far better Gibbing an engineer then killing 2 engineers and dying and having a med revive both of them with no defense. If there is an engi and a medic kill and gib the engi so there is absolutely no hope with repair or planting ect..

Cheers, BR

ramendeep

Well tips for you guys.

Gib important players ie engineers even if u die if they are needed to progress. Work on your /kill none of you /killed. When i get time i might come and give you a few tips in game.

CHRONIC

ramendeep said:
Well tips for you guys.

Gib important players ie engineers even if u die if they are needed to progress. Work on your /kill none of you /killed. When i get time i might come and give you a few tips in game.
No one could help this team.
But yea, you should listen to Ramemdeep, he is a seasoned competitive Enemy Territory gamer who is well known for harbouring hackers.

wd dh

ramendeep

Hahahaha midas ex hacker. Ex shit player oh wait still shit player hahaha. shame you got such a big head for such a failed life. Hahahahaha shame your team got bumped off ladder haha shame for cheating.

wd dh your attempt at give someone shit is pathetic as. Need a few more years in kindy buddy its ok youll get there

Lestat

as an ex Ga team player .. ramen is right .. gib is important.Dead that sucker! also if u have a pro rnade eng back him/her up! he/she will do most of the work but they need med help! a pro rnader will most likely be screamed at for being a wall hack why? coz a pro rnader will hear footsteps and use angles to bounce the rnade in the right direction.So having taken some heath from that attacker the med run's in front and kills him/her.Med heals if need be and heal's eng if need be.In a comp game i am sure you all aware ENG = win! save the eng u win!Pity that is not how it roll's in pub.Pub = all rambo med's for the k/d.

RyAn.

Thank you lammy and shived for those tips, will take that into account for the next practice we have. Also when do we /kill? just before the spawn counter or when we run out of ammo?

G-Train

Even if you are at full health, you should /kill on almost every spawn provided there is no engi left on the playing field to do the objectives. If you have a nade left head for enemy spawn or nearest choke point and chuck it then slash. sometimes nothing happens, sometimes you get a lucky kill.

Do yourselves a favour and jump on one of the ETTV servers and watch a pro Euro match or 2. You learn so much watching how these guys play its unreal.

This is one of the better ETTV servers. There is always a match playing wether its a replay or live so jump on at any time to watch.
78.159.112.164:29000

Cheers

G

Hicksy

rofl it was awesome i should have demoed it.

"guys we all attack from then left side when we spawn"

"we spawn"

"run to the left"

"look back"

NOBODY IN SITE hahahaha.

well b4 we go too into strats and even gibs.

need to know the dif between left and right hahaha

nah im just saying communication is huge and we had 2 ppl on vent and basically zero communication.

4 players to begin the thing lol.

CHRONIC

ramendeep said:
Hahahaha midas ex hacker. Ex bobbla player oh wait still bobbla player hahaha. shame you got such a big head for such a failed life. Hahahahaha shame your team got bumped off ladder haha shame for cheating.

wd dh your attempt at give someone bobbla is pathetic as. Need a few more years in kindy buddy its ok youll get there
You know how i know you're retarded? You listen to joker lmfao

Now go spend some more time with ur hacker m8's fagt

ramendeep

Haha Midas your fail. You comments are fail. Your life is fail. Calling out hacks when clearly you a hacker yourself. Weather it was prior or still using. Haha wallhax on oz. Getting banned on GA for hacks haha. Come up with something something better expecially when ur comments relate to yourself. Hahaha and you still get owned thinking your all that and a bag of cookies.

hack some more to bring up you talent ya low skilled scrub

CHRONIC

Dr.Dre said:
Lammy, take some time to read peoples posts before posting outlandish and incorrect ramblings.

ramendeep

Haha i know you hacked cause you even showed it. And also getting banned from ga saw that aswell. Funny how u try to cover up your fail attempts to be any good.

Stinkvis

Dr.Dre said:
[quote="Dr.Dre":2apwe68c]
Lammy, take some time to read peoples posts before posting outlandish and incorrect ramblings.[/quote:2apwe68c]

ramendeep said:
Haha i know you hacked cause you even showed it. And also getting banned from ga saw that aswell. Funny how u try to cover up your fail attempts to be any good.
*scratches his head* i dont see him trying to cover it up? as right now lammy ur being childish as midas isnt saying he wasnt doing it yet u keep saying he is and then midas just asks u to read what he says and u dont even read it and u just go on talking bout something that isnt even there

you know ur acting like a 3 year old who figured out how to do something faster then his friends >.> grow up stop trying to feed ur ego so much and see that even someone like midas can talk normal(well almost) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.