• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Panzer Numbers

1 Panzer per 5 players on a team

• Yes please

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

blusky

Trigger Happy said:
F2.
I would normally go F1 because panzer can be fun and lately I've actually been using it since my SMGing is worse than ever...However, if we reduce it to 1 per 5 people then there is ALWAYS A PANZER. ALWAYS. This means that small games with bots will just be a panzer fest. Silly silly silly.

Cheers
summed it IMO.

regardless of that though - low numbers + panzer = not even fun

Death_Reincarnated

i0nwr1t3r said:
You can always /kill if you lack the ability to handle being killed with a Panzer. :banana: :banana: :banana:
Gotta love this IMO. There is the SMG-medics counter attack..../kill cos you cant handle being killed in an FPS game by any other weapon than SMG.

I still think panzer is well excluded from the game. Soon enough people will start making adjustments to rnaders...just u watch...

Im still all F1 for this :)

G-Train

Death_Reincarnated said:
i0nwr1t3r said:
You can always /kill if you lack the ability to handle being killed with a Panzer. :banana: :banana: :banana:
Gotta love this IMO. There is the SMG-medics counter attack..../kill cos you cant handle being killed in an FPS game by any other weapon than SMG.

I still think panzer is well excluded from the game. Soon enough people will start making adjustments to rnaders...just u watch...

Im still all F1 for this :)
maybe if you panza nubs didnt blow your load all over your feet everytime to get a 1man, people wouldnt /kill and then rofl at your misfortune.

Mozzie

The reason this was brought up originally, is that having it at 1 per 5 allows a panzer when the bots are on, and prevents panzer stealing in 6 vs 6.

Personally, I love the panzer and I'm shithouse at smg so it's my best weapon when high KD players are on

The Admiral

Wouldn't it be easier to just change it to bots make it 12? Thus, you can have panzer when bots are on? Or is there a reason bots can't be 12? Someone turn it into a new thread - "Bots at 12?"