• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Paranormal Activity

blusky

FIRSTLY FUCK i hate FUCKING school holidays @ the cinemas, ruins the experience of many films.

Anyway I thought it was pretty scary. I actually let off a b!tch squeal at the end. What'd you guys think?

Horror is probably my favorite genre, any ideas on movies I could check out - tell meee!

G

i have it on dvd rip atm
but i havent seen it
waiting to see it with a mate but yeah
so dont spoil it
but i heard its shit from some dude
and then form everyone else scary shit as
and the last 30 minutes only the worth while bit

blusky

Even Horizon is a excellent movie! Good actors, plot, music, etc etc.

Have you seen REC. it was remade in America as Quarantine, I thought that was pretty scary.

@JOY - It's a good film, don't watch it alone :p

Antagonist

saw it 2 months ago when it was leaked from a private screening to test peoples reactions from it :p... yeah hands down 1 of the better horror films

Flekzor

hmm this has intrigued me to go see it it look phucking piss weak but i guess ill give it a whirl

Frogma

-OZ-Quackk-Rawr- JOY said:
i have it on dvd rip atm
but i havent seen it
waiting to see it with a mate but yeah
so dont spoil it
but i heard its bobbla from some dude
and then form everyone else scary bobbla as
and the last 30 minutes only the worth while bit
Why do I always get the impression your are attempting a haiku poem everytime you write something?

Anyways I'll prolly see this movie with a girl to show her how macho I am. But if you want horror, look no further than that arachnophobia movie... so many legs!

G

hahaha im a poet
you should see my facebook poems!
just ask yourself :)

Frogma

-OZ-Quackk-Rawr- JOY said:
hahaha im a poet
you should see my facebook poems!
just ask yourself :)
Gun to my head I think I would rather take eat a big bowl of chocolate flavoured glass shards

...due to the overwhelming power of your literature? hahahahahahahaha

G

i dont know, i never mean to do it :) dont like it? then get off the forums!

Antagonist

not sure which 1 is the cinema ending, ive seen one where she throws the lifeless corpse of mica at the camera and when she cuts her throat.

blusky

The one I saw which was in the actual cinema had the ending of Mikah being thrown at the camera.

the whole cake

The most horrifying type of horror for the whole cake is those movies starring an emo kid in his bedroom. The whole movie is a shot of their face, but its on an angle where it hides all their flaws. And they boost the contrast some times to hide zits.

Its like 5 minutes of talking about absolutely nothing. It drains ur brain away. Before you know it, you're sitting there at the computer but your brain is walking out the door giving you the finger.

It still gives cake nightmares. I have horrible dreams of side-lip piercings, long fringes and tight pants. Please... please stop..

Lestat

G-Train said:
Thats the 2007 screener(Knife on bed ending), not the theatrical release(Which is apparently much better)

Cant find the 2009 theatrical release on any torrent sites yet :x

Also, there is a 3rd ending that was only shown at some film festival, its apparently far scarier than the other 2. :shock:

don't know what torrent sites u browse but ... here is the theatrical ending.
theatrical ending
And TBH my cat can cough up hairballs scarier than this BS.

And if You want a good Gore flick "Halloween II"

G-Train

^^lol, tinypic.com - fail!

The theatrical ending is available as a 20mb dl and goes for like 5 mins.

Full version theatrical is not yet available.